• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Will they show it in Florida?!! I'm on a family holiday (villa is in Kissimmee). My 14 year old son and I were were going to watch on SkyGo on an iPad but if it's going to be screened here, then Steve Jobs can stick his iPad where the sun doesn't shine.

Try The George and Dragon on I-Drive. They show all Sky Premier League games on a huge screen. As there is only the 1 game on they might oblige. Call 407 351 3578

Hi Oz,

Talking about giving me a spinal cage to add to my metalwork, doesn't sound pleasant so not going there if I can help it. Looks the same as did in the 70s no thanks, I looked awful then.

Look after yourself mate

Pete

So sorry Peter,my back is very bad,but nothing as bad as yours..easy to write,but keep your" pecker up"as the yanks say,i will keep my fingers crossed mate

I have to admit that I won't be at Wembley and I only live in Hullbridge. I have had spinal problems since October and have only seen two home games since then, I had an operation on the 13th December a second on 13th March and was due for a third on the 9th May but have had some improvement so have put the third op on ice for six weeks. Half of me says I could go, but I know the risk would be high and not worth the risk. My aim is to be back for the first match of next season.

So it will be watching on the box for me and getting all the points and tables up to date for the Shrimperzone Prediction League so that when the predictors sober up after the match they can see how they did!

very sorry to hear your news Pete. I hope that you can enjoy the match on TV without to much pain. I will be taking my youngest grandson for his first Southend match. Really excited, my wife told me i should "act my age" good job she did not know me when i was 17!
Take it easy
Brian

Today of all days, my family have arranged a birthday party, so hopefully there'll be a TV on site there.

Best wishes to everyone going or watching/listening at home.

Just ONE more win..We CAN do it!!

I have a mac mini running thru my tv and set up a proxifier ( which imitates an I.P address in uk, apologies if you know this already ) and watch sky UK using a friends online account with his sky id .................couldnt live without it ........buffers a bit but works 98% of the time ......having said that i set my alarm for 1.25 AM for the match , didnt hear alarm ....woke up at 4.10 to witness the drama of the penalty shootout .....wow ....a great outcome , over the bloody moon

Back