• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Should have a quick check to see if everyone saying 'i dont mind, im with the love of my life now' back in '06.... is still with said belter...

time to bring back thisthread...
anyone shagged the bird they fancied at school, college, first job since any last posts here?
nearly three years since this was last seen, some of us most have an update.

still a great read. dave the shrimper :Worthy:

girth.

Broke up with my "current" (as in my post from 2006) last November and we haven't spoken since. She is now living in Sweden, engaged to the Swedish bloke who I am 99% sure she was playing away with during the last year. I have felt mre liberated and stress-free since then than I had done in the previous 3 years!

Looking at the date of my post, I think I must have split up with that girl within afew weeks of it! We had a chat about things and I told her I thought it was best we went different ways. I don't see her very often but when I do, we say hello and that's pretty much it.

After reading my post again though, although I stated that I wanted to enjoy my youth and be free, I ended up getting with somebody else about 3 weeks after our split. I'm not with her anymore either! She gave me the elbow after a year and a half and she's a copper now. I was abit naughty and met another girl during this relationship who was an absolute stunner. I did my business with her and confessed that I was already with somebody else. I look back now and think I must have been mental. Without a doubt one of the biggest mistakes I've made in not getting with her.

I'm now with somebody who I've been with for 3 years this month. We got engaged last year outside the Magic Kingdom castle in Florida where I nearly had a heart attack proposing to a big audience of people standing in a circle watching and clapping.

Looking at the date of my post, I think I must have split up with that girl within afew weeks of it! We had a chat about things and I told her I thought it was best we went different ways. I don't see her very often but when I do, we say hello and that's pretty much it.

After reading my post again though, although I stated that I wanted to enjoy my youth and be free, I ended up getting with somebody else about 3 weeks after our split. I'm not with her anymore either! She gave me the elbow after a year and a half and she's a copper now. I was abit naughty and met another girl during this relationship who was an absolute stunner. I did my business with her and confessed that I was already with somebody else. I look back now and think I must have been mental. Without a doubt one of the biggest mistakes I've made in not getting with her.

I'm now with somebody who I've been with for 3 years this month. We got engaged last year
outside the Magic Kingdom castle in Florida where I nearly had a heart attack proposing to a big audience of people standing in a circle watching and clapping.

Lets hope your current missus doesnt read that!

Back in 2000 I met my "one that got away". I met her at Dukes Night Club when I'd had enough to be confident, but not enough to be a rambling fool. I think she was about 18, and I were 20ish. She was there with 2 mates if I remember correctly. One was a slutty munter, the other I cannot recall....So I guess somewhere slap bang in the middle of fit and ugly.

I can't recall the exact conversation on the evening, but I do remember that most of the chatting came after the club had closed and we were standing around in the ranks, as you do. She had a boyfriend, but she was clearly into me and I wasn't going to let a little thing like a boyfriend deter me. I didn't to anything with her that night and we exchanged numbers and she asked me around the following week to her house (parents house) which I jumped at the chance of...She invited me straight up to her room and we sat on her bed just talking....She kept insisting that she "wanted" to be "bad" with me, but that her having a boyfriend was holding her back.....This went to'ing and fro'ing for about an hour or two and in the end I think I left without more than meaningful conversation....Not being armed with alcohol prevented me forcing the issue a little more...In the weeks that followed we went out a couple more times, even having a kick about in the park (she played womens football) and met in Dukes a couple more times......

One night, my best mate got off his face and took the slutty mate I made reference back to hers and from what I can gather, had a night of passion which we all duly laughed and took the p*** when we'd found out.....

My dream girl then went away to University and I got into shift work.....weeks and months went by and I didn't hear a thing from her and we fell out of contact.

One night, due to working such long hours and not getting out much, I had the raging horn and decided to tap up my mate for "slutty mates" number. After getting clearance from my mate (which unsurprisingly he had no issues in doing), I got in touch and invited her round. She drove round to mine whilst my parents were away and we got down to business....It was one of the worst decisions of my life.....If I said I lasted longer than 2 minutes I'd be lying, which was down to my barren spell of months without a sh*g. Once I finished, I had no real desire to go back there again, so I made up some excuse about work calling me in and I sent her on her way......

Months later, New Years Eve approached and we all went mob handed down to Dukes again.....To my astonishment I bumped into Dream girl again, and we hit it off like we hadn't been apart.....Slutty girl was there also, but I pretty much decided to pretend that my desperate night hadn't happened and whether dream girl was aware of it and didn't care at that point, or whether she didn't know is something I never really found out..... As Big Ben went off in the club and the countdown started, I found myself locked in a passionate kiss with dream girl, and that was how we were until the club closed at 2am.

We didn't see each other very much after that night as she had to return to University, but when she returned from Uni again, she had a bee in her bonnet about the fact that I'd tubbed her best mate, which was possibly one of the biggest disappointments to me (being 20 year old lad) at that point in my life....

I often wonder what she's doing now, although I was asked by slutty mate to sign a card for her wedding day some years back, so I would assume she's married and being enjoyed by some other lucky man! I also think about my actions on a night where my penis completely controlled my brain......But I'll always look back at New Years Eve 2000 in Dukes as one of my fondest ever memories....

Perhaps not the funniest of stories ever, but it's all true, and she was most certainly "the one that got away".

For me the one that got away was someone I quite liked as a teenager, but she ended up going out with mate of mine. That didn't last and so I asked her out. She said no because she didn't want to get a reputation. In the end she went off the radar (so to speak) for a number of years.

Five years ago she found me on Friends Reunited, and we're now married. It's our third wedding anniversary tomorrow fortnight.

Well. We're still married (Feb will be 8 years) and now have 2 young boys. One is two and a half and the other is four, and started "big" school (as opposed to nursery) this week.

This thread would be a lot better with pictures (preferably naked)!! and the post before last is monumental.

For me it all began at university thanks to finding pussy on tap.

I went off to uni and had some bint back home who was a year older than me and already at uni. She was at Uni in Wales and I was at Uni in Kent. After doing my best to remain faithful in threshers week and ignore her constant calls I finally got a call and she was keen to organise trips to each others uni to make it work. Well after just completing the most insane and best week of my life it was quite simple... **** that for a laugh. I binned her there and then on the phone telling her it wasn't going to work.

Within a month I had shagged a few other birds and got quite close to one in particular. I asked her out 1 month into uni - the biggest ****ing mistake of my life as it turns out. We grew really close and everyone commented on how well suited we were. Anyway, it got to Xmas and obviously I went back home and went through the ex bird that I binned off in my first week. My god as a side thought she absolutely stunk of kippers.

Back off to uni I went just wondering what the point was of polling my ex and the only conclusion was that it was Xmas and I was horny. Ended up staying with the uni girlfriend throughout my 3 years of uni but come the third year I was bored. She was a great laugh but a **** shag. To me it just seemed all too convenient. I met a new group of lads in the third year - the Rugby lads and got stuck into meeting some new bits of kit. One night only 3 of us made it to the club and I met this girl who was just invincible - she was drinking anything she liked and matching me drink for drink and I was a serious player at uni. A bird that drinks pints didn't do it for me at the time but this girl was downing sambuca's, vodka's, snakebites etc. Even better, she insisted that she bought her round each time it come round fair and square. Well I worked hard to sack of the other lad out that night and left me and her going hard. When the club closed from what I remember we stumbled to the kebab shop - standard. We both got cheesy chips but the tart dropped hers so I let her share mine. I remember getting into her house , and yes I still had my bird at the time - but i wasn't thinking about polling her, it was on the way home, and I took my shoes off. The next thing I remember is waking up in her bed without a top but with my jeans on. I was hanging and felt like I was going to chunder my guts. So, I turned down her request to get back into bed and returned home to my uni dwelling. When I went for a **** I noticed a big long brown hair. For a guy with very little blonde hair I couldn't quite get it... :omg: **** me I might have poled her or got a blowy and don't remember. Now with much more experience I know it is very likely something happened but to this day I don't know what. I knew I wanted this one - she was a keeper. Mainly because she was fit and had dreams and knew what she wanted from her life. The fact that she would get absolutely larrapped was a bonus.

Year 3 came to an end, I made the shocking error of planting my bird and then binning her 5 minutes later. I regret the way that I handled that but it was a pretty good shag after a shoddy few years of shagging when I much preferred drilling my wrist.

A few months after uni I got an invite round to the girl of my dreams parents house for a catch up. The parents were away. We watched a film and ate and got quite snuggly but didn't even kiss. I became a ****ing pussy because I knew I would do anything to be with her that I didn't want to screw it up incase she just wanted to be mates. We slept in the same bed that night, our faces lie 10cms apart with that heavy breathing **** going on but I couldn't bring myself to plant a kiss because if she didn't want that I would look like a right ****ing tool. I woke up the next morning and left. I haven't seen her since.

Now, ofcourse If I had hindsight or that chance all over again I would go nuts deep and kiss her and go bareback nuts deep on her but I missed the opportunity and I honestly thought at that time she was the girl for me. I am now led to believe that she is with a ginger guy with dreads that isn't Newton Faulkner! That would have been 4/5 years ago now and I've not so much as had a **** over her in that time yet if I saw her again now I know I would go weak at the knees.

****ing birds. Who needs them?

Back