• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Three Mingers you would................

3 - Colleen (Rooneys other half)

No way is Ms McLoughlin a munter either.
End of term report for TtK, "must do better....."

Totally agree!

efvictim199.jpg

Some very odd descriptions of what constitutes munters in this thread. Surely the bird has to be ugly, and yet strangely alluring. Emin qualifies on the first half of that test (although not on the second half for me).

It's not an easy one, this, but here goes...

1. PJ Harvey

2. Jade Goody

3. Ann Widdicombe (come on, who wouldn't want to pop her cherry, eh...?!)

:o

Widdecombe? Christ Tory Boy, calm down...you'll be picking Maggie next! :fart:

1. The Ginner in Girls Aloud

2. Kim Wilde

3. Sarah Ferguson

Worryingly, I fancy nearly half of the people listed so far in one capacity or another?

I think an early pub lunch is needed...

Er, but in no way can she be classed as a minger! :thump:

Now, now Glasgae, you know full well how much I'm an advocate of getting balls-deep in this particular young lady, but the fact remains that she is the most, er, unconventional of the five. She isn't classically good looking, and has been described as a munter many a time on here. Not our fault that popular opinion is so, so wrong :p

Now, now Glasgae, you know full well how much I'm an advocate of getting balls-deep in this particular young lady, but the fact remains that she is the most, er, unconventional of the five. She isn't classically good looking, and has been described as a munter many a time on here. Not our fault that popular opinion is so, so wrong :p

I'd disagree with that, personally I bet "sans make-up" she's the most naturally beautiful of the 5 and would look as close to as she does after an hour with a pro make-up artist.

True though, let the great unwashed THINK she's a munter whereas really she's a true fox!!!

really annoys me as i think she looks awful but you are definately right she is very aluring

Karen O from the Yeah Yeah Yeahs - not your convensional looker but it would be one hell of asn interesting night!

Widdecombe? Christ Tory Boy
LOL!

:D

I can be accused of many things, but being Tory isn't one of them.

1. The Ginner in Girls Aloud

2. Kim Wilde

3. Sarah Ferguson

None of those are mingers! Absolutely none of them! It's a void vote, and you have to start again - give us three properly ugly women.

What a lightweight... Kim Wilde, indeed - she was stunning back in the day.

:thump:

As only men have posted on this thread so far, thought i'd make a change of things.
Mine would be:

1. Josh Homme (Queens of the Stone Age singer)
2. James Martin
3. Gilly from Hollyoaks.

Back