• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

To kill or not to kill - That is the question..........

• No doubt about it, he'll have to go!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've done the same, so you'll have to kill me too.

• Don't be so superstitious you old git.

• Total voters

Hooly

Keeper of the Lucky Gherkin⭐
Whether I am capable in my mind to risk
The LDV Vans Trophy, our overdue fortune,
Or to take arms against a man called Homer,
And at the opposing end them? Wrexham : Oldham
No more; if at the Pirates hands we end
The heart-ache and the 16 thousand missing fans

Well basically on Saturday I threatened ultimate retribution against a Shrimper, who to protect his identity shall remain nameless

SKODA MAN..............oh bugger that's given it away.  Never mind.  
biggrin.gif

What's his crime?  Well may you ask.  Oh, alright then if you must know.  He's booked his hotel in Cardiff.  Also he's booked rooms for mcnasty & the Luuurrrvvv Monster (the **** artist formerly known as the Beer Monster), but I'll excuse them on the slim grounds that they claim he didn't actually tell them!  To be fair, as many of you know, mcnasty's little more than a halfwit let out rarely into the community, so you can't expect much sense from him.  
tounge.gif

Now I'm very, very, very, very, very superstitious about these things & I fear that this premature accomodation will blight our progress against the Pirates.  His pathetic reasoning was that he tried the Ibis, it was fully booked so therefore you could not get a room, for love nor money, anywhere in Cardiff (or even Wales)!  No don't all rush at once.  That's b*ll*cks, I tried 10 of the major chain hotels on Sunday by internet & they all had plenty of availability.  
smile.gif

So on the slim chance that we lose to Bristol Rovers, should I make advance plans to kill him?  It's a no lose situation really as I've a contact who assures me that the police would treat this a justifiable homicide, so in addition, does anyone know a good gunsmith?  

Piers St John B'stard

Now we now exactly who to blame if we don't make the final.

There should be a sliding  scale of penalties:

Booking now for Cardiff - Death (or banished to Layer Road)
Saying "When we get to Cardiff" - Public Flogging
Failing to wear lucky shirt, boxers, etc - Forced to read "Wiggy's Guide to Positive Thinking"
Denying the idea of Luck or the Power of the Lucky Gherkin - banned from posting on SZ untill you recant!

mad.gif

Please don't encourage the man. When we get through to the final, he'll be saying  
tounge.gif
I told you so... and you'll all be hurling
mad.gif
which is undignified.

For the record, I have already made arrangements for the mini-bus to Cardiff on April 10th... I am superstitious too!  
wink.gif

No, no, no!!

sad.gif

I am, like Piers, a superstitious old goat. The absolute furthest I&#39;m going is putting a relevant number into my telephone - so that, <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>IF</span> we win... and yes, that is a big &quot;if&quot;

tounge.gif

...then I&#39;ll have the number ready to call.

cool.gif

What if Skoda Man states to the Gods that he intended to go to Cardiff for a weekend break in April any way and it&#39;s just chance that we may be playing there at that moment in time.

rock.gif

Listen, I have just got my tickets for the away Brizzie Rovers game and have no doubt that we will be going to Cardiff........not once but TWICE&#33;

tounge.gif

So start looking at flights to England fat boy&#33;

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Feb. 01 2005,13:59)]What if Skoda Man states to the Gods that he intended to go to Cardiff for a weekend break in April any way and it&#39;s just chance that we may be playing there at that moment in time.
Skoda Man is the God Jugernaut of Paper Boys, there is no higher deity for him to plead to&#33;
tounge.gif

Hello John, pure violence is always the best answer in these cases.  Yes, we don't want you missing the pilgrimage to the final!  
smile.gif

How's tricks over in Toronto?  Don't know how the last couple of games have come over on the web but we've been completely sh*t hot!!  
biggrin.gif

I had a dream last night... Ohhh, no&#33; forget that&#33;&#33;&#33; wrong topic
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

just plodding along, played hockey last night one of my best games infront of an amazing 6 fans 2 goals and 5 assists.the weather is warming up we are going to go into the pluses temp wise tomorrow,first time in 7 weeks
biggrin.gif
.The games have been coming over ok and with it being quiet at work i can listen to fridays game.I so hope we make it to Cardiff in either the ldv or play offs but it is definitely not a forgone conclusion.do you remember this?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/3506956.stm

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C&#39;mon you Blues @ Feb. 01 2005,17:34)]I&#39;d best not mention the Trust has provisionally booked a hotel for the final

tounge.gif
Not strictly true- a committee member has and will run it himself I think.

in response to hoolys mutterings yes i have reserved 2 rooms for myself and my wife and mcnasty and his wife and i have also reserved several more rooms for my son and his mates
travelling down from uni at cheltenham

for the record the beer monster asked me to arrange his room
for the same dates for him and chris his other half after i had told him what i had done on sat in the spread

people where reserving there rooms last year even before the
the 1st leg against the arse hole&#39;s u&#39;s so what is the difference this time round

its a free country last time i looked

Back