• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TV Shows You Loved, But Apparently Nobody Else Did...

Im just watching jericho at the moment. Bout half way through the first season.

loved the sarah connor chronicles , but deverstated they cancelled after two shows having left it on the mother of cliff hangers.

Awful, awful theme tune though. I suspect that ruined it for most people. Shame.

I quite liked the enterprise theme tune.

From the past....

Tales of the gold Monkey and Manimal

From today.....

The Dollhouse and Being Human

The 11 o'clock show? I think he took over after Ali G left it...

No it was Meet Ricky Gervais. The 11 O'clock Show was superb, but I knew people who watched just for his bit on there & of course Daisy!! :slurp:

This Riches was great!

My shout would be Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles. Great cast, really good stories and effects and nice twist at the end of the 2nd season before it got canned (was either that or Dollhouse that got canned, TSCC got the chop and now Dollhouse has been canned anyways a series later :( )

What he said. Was gutted about this.

Firefly
The 4400
A Town Called Eureka
Absolutely (scottish sketch show)
Taken
The Lost Room
Invasion

Mainly US sci fi or drama stuff. Some real quality stuff, but mainly got ignored in the midst of Heroes, Lost, 24 etc. Would reccomend any of them very highly.

Firefly
The 4400
A Town Called Eureka
Taken
The Lost Room
Invasion

Mainly US sci fi or drama stuff. Some real quality stuff, but mainly got ignored in the midst of Heroes, Lost, 24 etc. Would reccomend any of them very highly.

Watched 4400 and it was ok, but Invasion was like watching paint dry. Terribly dull stuff.

agree with graysblue.jr - Bottom

also honourable mention to Takeshi's castle and Man versus Beast.

Firefly
The 4400
A Town Called Eureka
Taken
The Lost Room
Invasion

4400 was great, Taken was also fantastic. I loved invasion, was slow and was disappointed they ended it after series 1.

Dark Skies was another awesome American Alien stylee conspiracy theory series

Dark Skies trailer

It has been mentioned several times but The Adventure Game was TV gold.

So was blockbusters. Why we have to suffer Hollyoaks in the early evening slot makes me worry about the intellectual state of the nations adolescents.
Blockbusters...can I have a P please Bob, comic genius

Good verses Evil - a comedy fantasy in which souls are sent back to earth to fight the evil Morlocks in a sort of Quintern Tarrantino style.

The first couple of series of Sliders.

Odyssey 5, members of a space shuttle mission witness the destruction of the earth but are sent back in time 5 years to prevent the event happening. It ended after the last space shuttle accident.

The lost room is possibly one of the best sci-fi shows ever.

Invasion was ok if a little feebly acted .

'Out of Town' with Jack Hargreaves was a quality show if you were interested in rural crafts like thatching, crofting etc.

Back