• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Wealdstone (home) **now Tuesday 5 March** and (away) **now Tuesday 9 April**

Hope you're feeling better soon Spiffy. The cold that seems to be sweeping the nation is a bit of a git and sneezing features strongly, which is why my laptop screen is a bit smeary at the moment. Yuk!
Thanks mate. Yeah that sounds like the one - it’s minging innit? ☹️ Any vulnerable Shrimpers out there please take extra care. You don’t want this.

A signing or two would warm my cockles though!

Is there a risk of this game being off? Looks like heavy rain due to the storm coming in for two days on Monday and Tuesday. Wealdstone has had a lot of games off due to waterlogged pitches already

Is there a risk of this game being off? Looks like heavy rain due to the storm coming in for two days on Monday and Tuesday. Wealdstone has had a lot of games off due to waterlogged pitches already
Met Office has a bit of light rain on Tues in Harrow and barely a heavy shower before that. This is on.

Haha oops. Well: I’m in bed laid up with the mother of all colds / flu / Covid / whatever so I didn’t look into it I just assumed (oops!)…

Actually this is even better news
Get well soon.
Stuart Maynard has taken both his assistants to Notts County with him, so hope that Wealdstone don’t get a new team in by Tuesday , otherwise we’ll face the new manager “bounce”.

Get well soon.
Stuart Maynard has taken both his assistants to Notts County with him, so hope that Wealdstone don’t get a new team in by Tuesday , otherwise we’ll face the new manager “bounce”.
Thanks mate.

Actually, another interesting thing to note is that Wealdstone are playing Saturday - Tuesday - Saturday solidly until March, apart from one Tuesday, 13th February.

They also have to find another date for their away match at Altrincham, originally due to be on 10th February but postponed due to Wealdstone playing Hendon in the FA Trophy on that date...

That's some mighty fixture pile up, especially for a part-time team.

From the OS:

Tickets for our National League game away to Wealdstone on Tuesday, 23 January (kick-off 7:45pm).

We travel to Grosvenor Vale for the third time looking to continue our unbeaten record there, and Shrimpers fans have been allocated 1,025 tickets across seated and standing areas.

As of 9 January, we've sold 310 tickets, leaving 715 tickets remaining, which includes 216 seats.

Tickets are priced at:

Adult £18
Concession £13
Student/young adult (19-23) £11
Junior (U19) £7

Click below to buy tickets from the Wealdstone OS:

OS article:

Winds of approaching 50 mph forecast for Tuesday - can see this one going the same way as the last two…..

Note the disruption to the c2c line later in the evening. Was tempted to go but this and the forecast heavy winds have put me off!

The wind won’t be an issue. It will be any rain that falls before Tuesday evening. Their pitch is particularly **** this season in terms of drainage.

Thanks mate.

Actually, another interesting thing to note is that Wealdstone are playing Saturday - Tuesday - Saturday solidly until March, apart from one Tuesday, 13th February.

They also have to find another date for their away match at Altrincham, originally due to be on 10th February but postponed due to Wealdstone playing Hendon in the FA Trophy on that date...

That's some mighty fixture pile up, especially for a part-time team.
Looking at their website, they’ve arranged to play Altrincham on 13th February now (meaning we won’t be able to arrange either of our postponed games for that date!)

Indeed, awful ground.
True, but a true tale of spies and treachery (Ron wasn't involved as far as I know) took place 100 yards away at 45 Cranley Drive back in the day.

I hope their pitch doesn't betray us.

Back