• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Post-Match Thread and Ratings Weymouth 2 Southend United 2

Which XI will start the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no followed the Billericay game and oxleys name was on the team sheet at the start and when the changes was made he stayed on for the full 90 I beleve

lots of tongues firmly in cheeks here I think (and hope) because tonight we have a makeshift side going through the motions. This is Weymouth’s champions league final at the Bernabeu so they might be a tadge more ‘up for it’

Once we’ve got Ralph into the team and then someone decent to partner Kiernan I think we will be alright. I would’ve liked to have seen Kiernan and Lennon play together.

We’ve conceded two goals every game this pre-season.

This wouldn’t be so much of a concern but this was a huge issue second half of last season.

We’ve conceded two goals every game this pre-season.

This wouldn’t be so much of a concern but this was a huge issue second half of last season.

To be fair they’ve said they’ve done no work on set pieces yet - attacking or defending, and that’s not unusual at this stage of pre season....and his best back 4 have been split into two for each half of a game to give some balance.....

I wouldn’t be unduly concerned just yet

It's obvious we need a centre back and leader in defence. Bond will know this. We lack height across the team.

Lennon Kiernan Jordan.....can all lead and dominate but not played in the same team yet!

Height means nothing. Why is there an obsession with Height? Isaac Hutchinson is 6’2” and can’t head for **** !!!

Back