• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Always liked the Comic Strip, but only have one episode saved 'Les Dogs'.

Must check out the box set.

Dr Who. It was OK but Alan Cummings was great.

It definitely got better as it went on. I like Jodie W at the Doctor but the stories have been fairly poor. I liked the mutant spiders, the Rosa Parks and even the Partition one, but the rest have been poor to average. Internet rumours abound about a female cast member not being in the next series.....doubt JW is doing an Ecclestone and jumping ship after one series so probably Yasmin - which is a shame as she's definitely the pick of the companions.

3rd
It definitely got better as it went on. I like Jodie W at the Doctor but the stories have been fairly poor. I liked the mutant spiders, the Rosa Parks and even the Partition one, but the rest have been poor to average. Internet rumours abound about a female cast member not being in the next series.....doubt JW is doing an Ecclestone and jumping ship after one series so probably Yasmin - which is a shame as she's definitely the pick of the companions.
The black assistant is the worst actor I have seen since Fizz on Eldorado.

Don't know if anybody used to watch Blue Murder with Caroline Quentin?I have just spent a week with my elderly parents so watched a lot of old recorded tat,watched the episode called Lonely ,got to the end where they were going to reveal the killer.Dads recording finished before they were revealed!Have checked everywhere with no luck...Anybody know?Very sad but its really bugging me now.

Don't know if anybody used to watch Blue Murder with Caroline Quentin?I have just spent a week with my elderly parents so watched a lot of old recorded tat,watched the episode called Lonely ,got to the end where they were going to reveal the killer.Dads recording finished before they were revealed!Have checked everywhere with no luck...Anybody know?Very sad but its really bugging me now.

Seeing it's nearly 15 years old, you won't be amazed to hear that I have no idea. However if you're that bothered.....https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Blue-Mur...4:g:gNcAAOSwW0Vb08KD:rk:1:pf:1&frcectupt=true

Watched the first episode of highly rated Sharp Objects and it was soooooooo sloooooooow. Ok, I get it's Box-Set TV but the entire episode could have been 30 minutes shorter if they cut down on showing the lead copiously drinking. She's an alcoholic! We get it!

Back