• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

People just do nothing S5 E4.

A few laughs but definitely a series too far.

I did like Steves growing skunk in the bath and Grindah trying to show his doctor the Heart Monitor Riddem video.

Last edited:

I did like Steves growing skunk in the bath and Grindah trying to show his doctor the Heart Monitor Riddem video.

Ah I dunno. I'm going to miss them all when it's gone. Amazing how Roche & Beats have slimmed down since S1.

Care on BBC1 with Sheridan Smith as a single mum dealing with a mum with sudden onset dementia. Hard hitting, very critical of the NHS and social care, but ultimately a little bit too fluffy and lovely. I imagine caring for a parent with dementia would look be a lot, lot tougher.

Care on BBC1 with Sheridan Smith as a single mum dealing with a mum with sudden onset dementia. Hard hitting, very critical of the NHS and social care, but ultimately a little bit too fluffy and lovely. I imagine caring for a parent with dementia would look be a lot, lot tougher.
You are right from a personal point of view it's tough when you have a parent in this way.The problem I had is that social care do not inform you what you are fully initial to just parts which makes it very hard.This did come through in this programme.

Is it age appropriate? I might give that a go with my 10 and 12 year olds.

There's a few moments of camp horror, and there are overall themes of death/witches etc, and a few adult moments. It helps I have a much older daughter of 17, so she's a more mature 11 year old. Tough to tell - I'd suggest watching the first 2 episodes yourself and making a call.

Oof I don't think I raised a laugh in Ep5. It really was a very poor episode.

Warship, HMS Duncan, 1billion pound of destroyer; world class kit!

Billy Connolly World Tour; Billy at 75 years young being a TOP bloke.

Back