• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Being told by my energy supplier (Scottish Power) I must have a Smart Meter fitted and to book an appointment. No, I don’t !!
I had the same rubbish from EON and eventually they admitted that is wasn't compulsory. They also told me that currently their smart meter is not transferable to another energy supplier due to software incompatibilities.

Just been told by The Co-op that they won't be renewing my visa C/C. :Angry: The Brexit madness starts. (FWIW,I've had an account at their London Road branch ever since it opened and always been in credit).Their loss will probably be Le Crédit Agricole du Languedoc 's gain (where I've had an account but no C/C for some years now).

Last edited:
A young bloke held the door open for me in the cycle shed, and then said (sarcastically) "thanks" as I went through the door. I did, and I always would say "thanks". My voice is a bit croaky and perhaps he didn't hear me, but my response was arse-chewingly painful. "You need to take your ears out mate".

What a come back. :Facepalm:

Just been told by The Co-op that they won't be renewing my visa C/C. :Angry: The Brexit madness starts. (FWIW,I've had an account at their London Road branch ever since it opened and always been in credit).Their loss will probably be Le Crédit Agricole du Languedoc 's gain (where I've had an account but no C/C for some years now).
Had a similar thing with Santander, who refused to send my new card to a non UK address. When I pointed out they were an international bank, I was told 'we are Santander UK'!

Not so much hacked off, but shocked about Kobe Bryant.

I watched him play live, about 10-years-ago. Didn’t know anything about the NBA back then( still don’t tbf) but it was obvious how talented he was, and how highly he was regarded by the fans.

Crazy

Back