• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

You'd imagine working in film most of his life and having a Phd, he would know it all? Besides if you listen to him & Mayo, they're very down to earth and funny. Not your bag if you enjoy Michael Bay films or Sex & The City perhaps.

Nope, I wouldn't imagine that at all. He's just a journalist film critic giving his personal and often pompous views, doesn't mean he knows better than me about any film whatsoever. He can only see and hear what I see and hear, that doesn't make him superior to me on all things cinematic.

How many films has he produced, directed or written a screenplay ?

Postman having to carry round all the junk mail. Nobody ever reads the crap. Mine goes into recycle but imagine a lot end up in the landfill. Main point is that the posties are only paid £23 before tax per day!!

Postman having to carry round all the junk mail. Nobody ever reads the crap. Mine goes into recycle but imagine a lot end up in the landfill. Main point is that the posties are only paid £23 before tax per day!!
I think your maths must be wrong, minimum wage per hour makes that £23 per day less than likely.
However junk mail is a pain, and posties do a good honest days work. Mine is a long term on his round, and an avid Arsenal supporter who has us as his second team.

I think your maths must be wrong, minimum wage per hour makes that £23 per day less than likely.
However junk mail is a pain, and posties do a good honest days work. Mine is a long term on his round, and an avid Arsenal supporter who has us as his second team.

Sorry I meant they only get an additional £23 per day for the junk mail.

Not hacking just frustrating. With all this time off I now have I thought I’d paint the fence. But I cannot get the one I want as it’s not an essential item. Can’t get it online either.

Not hacking just frustrating. With all this time off I now have I thought I’d paint the fence. But I cannot get the one I want as it’s not an essential item. Can’t get it online either.

Yeah, thought this would be the perfect time to decorate then realised I can't get any materials.

Yeah, thought this would be the perfect time to decorate then realised I can't get any materials.

I've just had an email from Homebase letting me know they are still trading on line and part of the ad was paint delivered to your home. Might be a waste of time, but you never know

I briefly thought about home improvements but decided to indulge myself in youtube videos, old computer games and my favourite box sets.

If I do succumb to the virus I don't want to have wasted my last weeks.

Easyjet. Still being absolute tosspots. Son was due to go to Amsterdam this week and there is no option to get a refund on their site. I shall be going the credit card refund route now instead.

Easyjet. Still being absolute tosspots. Son was due to go to Amsterdam this week and there is no option to get a refund on their site. I shall be going the credit card refund route now instead.
Is this any use @OldBlueLady?

Is this any use @OldBlueLady?

Not really, it only offers a voucher to be redeemed at a later date. And flights have all, surprisingly (!), gone up! Plenty of other people in the same boat - they've disabled the option to get refunds.

Not really, it only offers a voucher to be redeemed at a later date. And flights have all, surprisingly (!), gone up! Plenty of other people in the same boat - they've disabled the option to get refunds.
I think it says that you have to ring their contact centre for a refund somewhere in that page.

Back