• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just polished off a sarnie at work and dropped a bit on my jacket. Popped it in my mouth forgetting I got covered in diesil on Saturday and all over said jacket.

That taste sensation will never catch on.
Great Xmas gift idea for you mate. Reckon the missus would love to buy it for you, and better than socks.

1602505654552.png

Seeing the London Palladium re-opened the other night and rather full yet we can't go back to a quarter full roots hall.

Attachments

• lon pal 2.jpg
    lon pal 2.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 20
  • lon pal.jpg
    lon pal.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 20
Chocolate ads on telly. Every woman I know who gets hold of chocolate does not fellate it and orgasm, they rather resemble the Cookie Monster from Sesame Street or Dracula into a fresh throat.

Southend council don’t know there head from there own arse, always a joke when it comes to making a simple decision.

Waiting to hear about a job. I don't really need it however I expect to receive some sort of feedback after six interviews over 2 months.

Talking of jobs, I have a 2nd interview this afternoon for a perm role. Assuming all goes well they intend to make me an offer today.

The reason this is hacking me off is because on Friday evening I got a phone call from an agency about a really good contract role that will pay substantially more in 6 months than one year in this perm role. I spent most of Saturday re-doing my CV to ensure it highlighted the parts that are relevant for the role, and putting together an email explaining my relevant experience in more detail. They want 2 rounds of interviews and someone to start next Wednesday. However, it's a gamble because it's on the periphery of my skillset (hence the re-write of my CV) and I might not even get a 1st interview, let alone a 2nd. I also won't hear if I've even got anywhere until tomorrow.

I really don't want a perm role though...I'm going to have to stall a bit to see what happens.

Talking of jobs, I have a 2nd interview this afternoon for a perm role. Assuming all goes well they intend to make me an offer today.

The reason this is hacking me off is because on Friday evening I got a phone call from an agency about a really good contract role that will pay substantially more in 6 months than one year in this perm role. I spent most of Saturday re-doing my CV to ensure it highlighted the parts that are relevant for the role, and putting together an email explaining my relevant experience in more detail. They want 2 rounds of interviews and someone to start next Wednesday. However, it's a gamble because it's on the periphery of my skillset (hence the re-write of my CV) and I might not even get a 1st interview, let alone a 2nd. I also won't hear if I've even got anywhere until tomorrow.

I really don't want a perm role though...I'm going to have to stall a bit to see what happens.

As far as I am aware my contract will be renewed until April however contracting will be pretty much dead from that point onwards.

This role pays about the same as my current contract but with pension, healthcare, bonus etc. on top so if I get the nod I will probably take it.

That said it wouldn't surprise me if the open headcount has been slashed so i will just have to wait and see.

As far as I am aware my contract will be renewed until April however contracting will be pretty much dead from that point onwards.

This role pays about the same as my current contract but with pension, healthcare, bonus etc. on top so if I get the nod I will probably take it.

That said it wouldn't surprise me if the open headcount has been slashed so i will just have to wait and see.

Probably, but that isn't the case in the public sector...either way, good luck...

England game was shocking last night, Maguire was abysmal and Kane is monumentally off form yet Southgate persists with them, and brings Henderson on as a sub. Needs to go with Grealish, Calvert-Lewin, Mount and James and start building a team around those guys.

Am I the only one who has zero interest in England matches unless it’s the Euros or the World Cup? Just find watching them so boring and frustrating.

Didn't even realise it was on untill I was Chanel hopping such is my lack of interest.

Reactions: GBJ
Back