• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Feeling sorry for Garons Golf. They open up their brilliant new mini golf course just before the virus struck, and had to shut down. I think it cost close to a Million. Anyway, a couple of months ago, travellers pitched up next the the mini golf, and did damage. The travellers were there a while, claiming extra time due to covid infection. One hole in particular got special treatment with lots of human waste. They've finally repaired and cleaned up everything, including fly tip, and opened up again, only for the travellers to return this week.

Feeling sorry for Garons Golf. They open up their brilliant new mini golf course just before the virus struck, and had to shut down. I think it cost close to a Million. Anyway, a couple of months ago, travellers pitched up next the the mini golf, and did damage. The travellers were there a while, claiming extra time due to covid infection. One hole in particular got special treatment with lots of human waste. They've finally repaired and cleaned up everything, including fly tip, and opened up again, only for the travellers to return this week.

These buggers make me sick.
The police don’t seem to want to know in these cases.
Had some on park land near me in Rayleigh not so long back, they stayed a couple of weeks then disappeared leaving piles of rubbish & dug out areas of the football pitches for bonfires.

A load of them turned up in Asda one day roaming around opening & eating packets of sandwiches, snack food etc then discarding the remains & wrappers on the supermarket floor before leaving without paying.

One of the security guys got reprimanded by management for attempting to get involved as the store didn’t want trouble.

Feeling sorry for Garons Golf.y, a couple of months ago, travellers pitched up next the the mini golf, and did damage.. One hole in particular got special treatment with lots of human waste. They've finally repaired and cleaned up everything, including fly tip, and opened up again, only for the travellers to return this week.

I thought that usually by this time of year, they had cleared off for winter?.

These buggers make me sick.
The police don’t seem to want to know in these cases.
Had some on park land near me in Rayleigh not so long back, they stayed a couple of weeks then disappeared leaving piles of rubbish & dug out areas of the football pitches for bonfires.

The police prefer easier targets. On a local Leigh on Sea facebook site, a guy posted that him, his wife & another couple ( all middle aged ) had an evening meal in a reputable restaurant in Leigh on Weds evening.
They all left wearing masks ( didn't have to ), & then got reprimanded by 2 OB outside in their car, as the time was 10.10pm & they should have been out by 10pm FFS!.
Many people commented that it was so rare to see OB in the vicinity of leigh after 8pm any evening, when the scroats congregate & cause problems in several places!.

Our cat. Decided that he would jump up onto my wife's lap whilst she was using her laptop. Not only did he land on her laptop, but he also then sat down on it. Turfed off he most certainly was but Mrs RHB found her screen frozen so she pressed the off button. Restart, and nothing but a message saying 'Awaiting auto repair. Long story short, couldn't use any of the back-ups so repair shop and 70 quid later, laptop back and working.

Probably badgers digging for leatherjackets.

I don't think badgers can get in our garden, the fences are all completely solid and with gravel boards. The side gates are the only way, and I really don't think a badger could squeeze through the railings.

I don't think badgers can get in our garden, the fences are all completely solid and with gravel boards. The side gates are the only way, and I really don't think a badger could squeeze through the railings.

I didn't think badgers could swim across a moat but they still managed to **** up my lawn.

For the first time since 1986 I am unemployed. Been made redundant due to COVID crisis. Now applying for jobs, but it’s hideous out there.

If there‘s any fellow SZ’ers in my situation you have my sympathy!

Back