• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I replied to a member on heres tweet regarding that idiot horse trainer sat on the dead horse. Basically I said that everyone involved with horse racing is a ****. And that warranted a week ban.
Blimey. Considering what else they let go on there that’s harsh!

Blimey. Considering what else they let go on there that’s harsh!

I got banned before for commenting on the persons tweet. He posted an article of an animal being abused by two blokes. I posted something about them being horrible ****s and I hope they die nasty painful deaths! Banned!

A well known Estate agent demanding I supply them a copy of an agreement/mortgage in principle or have my finances qualified by there own mortgage adviser before I can even view a property.

Current protocol for all their prospective purchasers at the moment apparently, but not for me. I know full well they don’t need that for just a viewing.

A well known Estate agent demanding I supply them a copy of an agreement/mortgage in principle or have my finances qualified by there own mortgage adviser before I can even view a property.

Current protocol for all their prospective purchasers at the moment apparently, but not for me. I know full well they don’t need that for just a viewing.

Absolutely right - it's just a way to tie you in. Call them out and say you'll report them.

We recommend people talk to our mortgage advisor simply because he's currently charging no fees and because he has access to the whole market - which many don't. It also means we will get financial information to us quicker to verify their position, but we certainly wouldn't stop someone viewing if they don't see him. Also no need to have an AIP in place, but again, would recommend it.

Absolutely right - it's just a way to tie you in. Call them out and say you'll report them.

We recommend people talk to our mortgage advisor simply because he's currently charging no fees and because he has access to the whole market - which many don't. It also means we will get financial information to us quicker to verify their position, but we certainly wouldn't stop someone viewing if they don't see him. Also no need to have an AIP in place, but again, would recommend it.

When I said he wasn't allowed to do it and he asked why and I told him why he didn't even know what I was talking about.

I do have an AIP but with respect I'm not seeing it to some early 20's flash Harry to just be allowed through the door.

Funnily enough there's another house a few doors down with another agent and I said I'll go view that instead, and he just said no worries go and have a look at that instead. I really couldn't believe it. Bet the Vendors would be happy if they found they're stopping people going to view!

K
When I said he wasn't allowed to do it and he asked why and I told him why he didn't even know what I was talking about.

I do have an AIP but with respect I'm not seeing it to some early 20's flash Harry to just be allowed through the door.

Funnily enough there's another house a few doors down with another agent and I said I'll go view that instead, and he just said no worries go and have a look at that instead. I really couldn't believe it. Bet the Vendors would be happy if they found they're stopping people going to view!
knock on the door and speak to the vendor direct ,tell them what was said and c if they let u view

A classic example of estate agent/property developer embellishment verging on false advertising and a pathetic attempt to cling onto the coat tails of the fabled Leigh lifestyle.

The Bay, Chalkwell

If the drone had flown the other way along First Avenue to the closer station of Westcliff it would probably have been shot down.

Last edited:
A classic example of estate agent/property developer embellishment verging on false advertising and a pathetic attempt to cling onto the coat tails of the fabled Leigh lifestyle.

The Bay, Chalkwell

If the drone had flown the other way along First Avenue to the closer station of Westcliff it would probably have been shot down.
Haha have to agree with you there on stretching the truth. Not a bad location for Westcliff station or the seafront but certainly not what it says on the tin.

The Bay, Chalkwell

Slick, complete bollocks but slick.

Back