• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I popped into Leigh at the weekend and one of the compliance officers asked me what model Range Rover I was leasing and how much money I was borrowing to send my kids to a private primary school.

Got to be the Essex only model without bluetooth and cup holders:Smile:

Watched the news and was shocked by the number of oeople taking their children out of school for holidays in Portugal.

Queuing in a long line of traffic in Rochford by the golf course/ railway bridge earlier today with an ambulance coming from behind with sirens & lights on trying to get through.

Everybody pulls over as best they can to let him through unimpeded - cue for an idiot convertible Mercedes a couple of cars in front to take advantage & pull out in front of the ambulance & speed by all the traffic.
Total tw.at.?

People who park illegally or antisocially because they think their car is too nice to risk being doored by other vehicles.

Last edited:
what a muppet that bloke is - how about a decent sized & supported Police Force to sort anti-social behaviour

You obviously don't know how much the Army support the police, They're constantantly carrying out OP's for the Police, it's nothing new.

You just don't see or hear about it.

You obviously don't know how much the Army support the police, They're constantantly carrying out OP's for the Police, it's nothing new.

You just don't see or hear about it.
well obviously I don't, I'm sure you know better - but don't I fancy the thought of troops patrolling the Seafront and Adventure Island :Stunned::Whistling:

well obviously I don't, I'm sure you know better - but don't I fancy the thought of troops patrolling the Seafront and Adventure Island :Stunned::Whistling:

I do, I'm an ex British Soldier. British Soldiers and EQUIPMENT isn't about guns, if they were deployed (and I doubt it very much) they wouldn't carry Rifles. People watch too many films, they'd probably carry CS gas, batons, tazer's and body armour, just like the police do. The Army is deployed in so many roles, so why not. It would be a shame for the town, but if they're protecting people, I don't see a probem with it.

Back