• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

This>>

?Little sod & his parents should be made to pay every penny back
Agreed, though good to see the backlash on Twitter and the JE3 foundation offering to replace it.

If more parents were accountable for the cost of their kids' misbehaviour, then I think we'd see better behaved kids!

Just taken my son to A&E with a suspected broken hand. He bent it backwards playing rounders at school. We went to St. Albans minor injuries unit only to find that it has been temporarily closed so came home to have a quick bite to eat before embarking on Watford. After registering and before we even got seen he was managing to clench his fist when he scored a goal (or whatever minor success he had) on his phone. I decided to leave!

That was 3 hours well spent.

Got stuff from my dad's house ( books and records etc) that should really go to charity shops but the permanent gridlock in Rayleigh means it's one big car load to the tip

Gnat bites! Been so long since I've been out out, I forgot to use any repellent on Saturday night and got bitten to death all round my ankles as the little sods came up from underneath the decking where I was sitting! Bearing in mind my ankles were already irritable as I suffer with oedema, and the one where I broke my leg is very swollen, my feet and ankles are not in a happy place today!

Got stuff from my dad's house ( books and records etc) that should really go to charity shops but the permanent gridlock in Rayleigh means it's one big car load to the tip
Vinyl has made a big comeback. Before ditching any old records check prices on Discogs or EBay. (If you have any signed Beatles stuff you can drop it off to me and I’ll take it to the tip for you ! lol!! )

• Haha
Reactions: ESG
Gnat bites! Been so long since I've been out out, I forgot to use any repellent on Saturday night and got bitten to death all round my ankles as the little sods came up from underneath the decking where I was sitting! my feet and ankles are not in a happy place today!

Buy a small travel bottle of Listermint ( any flavour ) & mix it with twice the amount of water. Put it in a plastic spray bottle, & use it on the exposed parts of your flesh next time you go out.
Mozzies hate the smell of it, plus you'll have a nice, fresh minty aroma about your arms & legs!.

Vinyl has made a big comeback. Before ditching any old records check prices on Discogs or EBay. (If you have any signed Beatles stuff you can drop it off to me and I’ll take it to the tip for you ! lol!! )

I have just braved it and offloaded three bags of books to The Dog's Trust

Back