• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend A&E. I was taken in last night by Ambulance and the level of care was shockingly bad, after 4 hours and covoured in blood I gave up and walked home. I wouldn't mind, the woman behind the reception desk wanted me to sign a disclaimer when I told her I was going home - yeah right, I think not.

Last edited:
Cowards! They always do it in gangs bet they wouldn’t be so tough on their own. Picking on the young and defenceless is disgusting.

He's 11yrs old, they are all teenagers. It would have been bad enough even if only one attacked him. The jaw will be fixed, but the mental torture will last a long time. He will be terrified to go anywhere on his own for ages. Poor kid.

Trying to understand why Mount & Chilwell are missing the game tonight due to self isolating after being in contact with Billy Gilmour yet seemingly the whole Scotland team is available for selection?

Feel free to correct me if I’ve missed something here?

Pi$$ed me off a bit if I’m honest.

Trying to understand why Mount & Chilwell are missing the game tonight due to self isolating after being in contact with Billy Gilmour yet seemingly the whole Scotland team is available for selection?

I have no idea, I thought the same.

I can't keep up with all the changes, I would have thought the whole of both squads would have to quarantine.

I don't get it either when they've both tested negative! In circumstances like this is there not a blood test you could have?
Would they not be vaccinated?
Is it Chelsea who have the 2 players with long covid?
Seems more of a club connection to me!

Makes as much sense as most of the other rules and regulations. I've given up trying to understand the latest rules.

Because England want a draw?

According to UEFA protocols, 'playing football does not count as 'close contact'!. Surprise, surprise!.
Couldn't make it up eh?.

Just put the kids to bed and went to iPlayer to watch the England game from the start and have now realised it is actually on itv. No such option on their catch up player, and I can't wait for the match to finish before itv make it available to watch again so I've seen 10 minutes of the first half.

Back