• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just put the kids to bed and went to iPlayer to watch the England game from the start and have now realised it is actually on itv. No such option on their catch up player, and I can't wait for the match to finish before itv make it available to watch again so I've seen 10 minutes of the first half.

The kids had the right idea!

Just put the kids to bed and went to iPlayer to watch the England game from the start and have now realised it is actually on itv. No such option on their catch up player, and I can't wait for the match to finish before itv make it available to watch again so I've seen 10 minutes of the first half.

ITV+1 would've had your back assuming you have Sky etc, nevermind.

Week off work last week which was lovely, went into work to discover that a large proportion of my work hadn't been covered which I spent two days catching up on. I have now got it to a more manageable stage which should be under control by the end of the week.

Never seen so many Exchange of Contracts in one go - 18 in two days - it's everyone trying to get their Completions through before the 30th June!

Week off work last week which was lovely, went into work to discover that a large proportion of my work hadn't been covered which I spent two days catching up on. I have now got it to a more manageable stage which should be under control by the end of the week.

Never seen so many Exchange of Contracts in one go - 18 in two days - it's everyone trying to get their Completions through before the 30th June!

It's things like that which compel people to check work emails and whatnot during annual leave, despite it being the last thing you should do.

Just returned from a lovely walk along east beach at Shoebury. However, there were a bus load ( about 60 ) of Jewish schoolgirls est aged between 9-13 there, from Stamford Hill, London.
The mess they were leaving on the grass & beach was disgusting. Plastic bags & bottles, tissues, paper food bags etc.
There was a Foreshore Council guy patrolling nearby, & i said to him that i hoped he would be having a word with the supervisors about picking up all their rubbish, or issuing them with fines?.
He said he was only allowed to 'advise' them on picking it all up, & not allowed to enforce any fines on them. He then added if they ignored his 'advice' he would have to phone his local office, who would later send down a couple of guys to collect it all.
WTF??? dear oh dear, you couldn't make it up eh?. Shame on the supervisors for not seeming to give a damn as well.

The Bell roadworks or lack of.

What have they actually achieved in nearly a year?

Just looks like one big mess now.
The trick to getting through the Bell is to approach it via Hobleythick Lane. Getting to Hobleythick can be fun though.

The Bell roadworks or lack of.

What have they actually achieved in nearly a year?

Just looks like one big mess now.
They have achieved exactly what they, the council, wanted to.
They have convinced most of the drivers who have to use A127 that everything has been tried now and so they can quote the over high(est) air pollution spot in the borough, the delays etc and can lobby for Guv money and push forward the relief road and compulsory purchases etc via Eastwoodbury Crescent, Warners Bridge, Sutton Road.
Lots of big contracts to award and lots of big contractors who may want to help councillors be incentivised.

That is when the relief on stamp duty ends.
Exactly right - we had 3 completions last Wednesday, 4 Thursday, 6 on Friday. We have 4 Monday, 8 plus 4 further simultaneous on Tuesday and 3 so far for Wednesday! It's absolutely bedlam.

I didn't catch up by the way, we put a load more new houses on at the end of the week and the phones just went mad. If you don't sell your house within the first week, then you've not got the price right at the moment!

In today, for my first Sunday since before I broke my leg - already seen that I have 43 feedback calls to make from yesterday's viewings and at least 4 enquiries from people wanting to view. Sundays used to be lovely laid back days in the office....not any more!

Last edited:
3 blokes at the company we are subbing for have tested positive so I've got to get the giant cotton bud treatment when I get home. It was only by chance that we found out as well, bastards were trying to keep it queit.

I was banned ages ago and have no idea why.

My tweet was a reply to a friends tweet of a video of Phil Spencer shooting a dear and being really proud of it.

My reply was ‘Hope someone shoots him, ****’.

Twitter have banned me for the following reasons:

You may not promote violence against, threaten, or harass other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease.

I mean I get that it’s probably not in good taste but I don’t think that’s the correct reason for banning me.

Back