• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just been pinged by the Covid app and told to isolate. Luckily I work from home but not sure what this means..do I need a test? I’ve had both jabs. I know there’s people like @Tinks who may be in the know and others who’ve had the same. Cheers.
I would advise that you complete a LFT and see the results form that to determine whether you require a PCR.
Hopefully you will be symptom free given you have had both vaccines.

The guideline we are working from now is that if you have had both jabs (post 14 days from 2nd jab) and following a negative LFT then you don't need to isolate
Hope that helps - any questions PM me

I would advise that you complete a LFT and see the results form that to determine whether you require a PCR.
Hopefully you will be symptom free given you have had both vaccines.

The guideline we are working from now is that if you have had both jabs (post 14 days from 2nd jab) and following a negative LFT then you don't need to isolate
Hope that helps - any questions PM me
Thanks so much! Appreciate the reply and it does help :)

There is a guy who drives a yellow Mustang who always parks antisocially at Morrisons in an area that is not designated for parking but even worse makes it harder to access the disabled bays right by the shop entrance.

Presumably he is concerned that someone will car door his pride and joy but that doesn't give him the right to park like a ****.

Stock Road Recycling Centre. Went there today and offloaded a load of wood. Mrs RHB then gets a text, her new jacket is in in Chelmsford. Off we go to get the jacket and at 70 mph on the A130 I get the tyre deflation warning message. Carefully driving there and back and then off down to Bell Tyres. They find a nail firmly embedded in my rear tyre. Quick fix and 13 quid later all is well. Only place I could have most likely picked that up is at the tip. Doh.

Stock Road Recycling Centre. Went there today and offloaded a load of wood. Mrs RHB then gets a text, her new jacket is in in Chelmsford. Off we go to get the jacket and at 70 mph on the A130 I get the tyre deflation warning message. Carefully driving there and back and then off down to Bell Tyres. They find a nail firmly embedded in my rear tyre. Quick fix and 13 quid later all is well. Only place I could have most likely picked that up is at the tip. Doh.
Good lads at Bell Tyres, helpful and straightforward.

Cracked the frame on my mountain bike. Can't complain because it has probably done a good 12k miles.

Lucky I spotted/heard it otherwise it could have been a nasty accident.

Looks like it is going to be an expensive week assuming I can actually find a new bike to buy - they are in very short supply.

Last edited:
What the hell has happened to the Evening Echo? I know I’m out of touch but taking a look online over the last few days headline stories about Denise van Outen, Katie Price and Stacy Solomon.

are they struggling, running on low staff, dumbing down or headed by a 16 year old?

Do they still have a paper version?

Back