• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I requested DPD deliver a parcel to my local Post Office (where I could collect it) but instead it was erroneously sent to Springfield where it has been sitting for 7 days. Now a Return to consignor has been requested (whatever that is).

Had my booster yesterday and feel pony today.
I know a lady who administers the jabs. She told me many more are reporting 'side effects' for a day or so afterwards.
Mainly those who had the Moderna one. I had that one, & fortunately was ok, apart from a slightly sore arm the next day.

Google gmail causing problems. Can no longer access my emails via Windows Live Mail which has worked perfectly well for me for about 20 years. Now have to go via their horribly over complicated gmail site and their support and help is rubbish.

The bloody annoying person who has parked their car outside ours on the pavement, and which has been there since Monday evening without moving. Have parked the taxi across the drive because of it and now something's parked up behind the taxi on the corner really close and been there all night. Just selfish.

The Long Haired Wing Commander has tested positive for COVID. :Sad:
Did my first lateral flow test earlier, made me gag, but a negative result thankfully.
Then thought about the numbers tested positive over the last 3 days, 330 odd thousand.
Assuming they'd all been in contact with, for arguments sake 5 people each before tested, that totals 1,650,000 people who've had their Christmas's ruined?.

The bloody annoying person who has parked their car outside ours on the pavement, and which has been there since Monday evening without moving. Have parked the taxi across the drive because of it and now something's parked up behind the taxi on the corner really close and been there all night. Just selfish.
Is it still there?.

Back