• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Get well soon mate. Least you’re not missing any games .. hmm well is that a good or a bad thing??
Thank you again. I was gutted when I tested positive on Monday thought I was going to miss the game on Tuesday. I was always missing the Bromley home game due to work so wasn’t too fussed.

Haven’t seen a live game since Woking at home in November. :Sad:

1st day back at work.

Forgotten how much I hate my job. Spent the last hour on LinkedIn, gotta be something better out there
There's always choice. I know plenty of people who have chucked in their current jobs to look for something better. I'm also one of them. Best of luck in your searches:Thumbs up:

The remaining five expected Christmas cards together with TEN other pieces of mail, all with pre Christmas post marks have just dropped through our letter box. Oh, I forgot one, a Lateral Flow Test kit which I didn't request

Neighbour has got one of those Cockerpoo dogs. It never stops barking!!

Get a proper dog, they’re a nightmare! Everyone in Leigh seems to have one…

Neighbour has got one of those Cockerpoo dogs. It never stops barking!!

Get a proper dog, they’re a nightmare! Everyone in Leigh seems to have one…

At the back of my garden they have one too, it drives me nuts barking all the time. Even my dog ignores it. I live in leigh too......

Back