• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I did ask our postie and he told me they were being told to ignore normal post and focus on LFT boxes and parcels. They are also very short of postmen due to Covid. I'm in Westcliff but I would imagine Leigh is in a similar state. On the subject of the Lateral Flow test box I got, it wasn't, it was an invite for me to join the bowel cancer testing service complete with testing kit. Happy new year!

Done one of those.For some reason the wife's keen for me to do another.

Is anyone having problems paying an electric or gas bill thats SSE (now Ovo)? It's a bloody nightmare. I get a bill from SSE, try to pay one and give a reading for another, they don't want to know and parm you off with another number to ring.

The Novak Djokovic circus. Far more serious issues in this world.:Angry:

Every breaking news headline is about him and his cheer leaders.
They do wonderful dances though and their flags are pretty. I did expect a few to fire AK47s in the air, but obviously it wasn't necessary this time round.

• Haha
Reactions: ESG
'Wasters' who say they want something i'm selling on 'Marketplace', ask for my address & say what time they'll be round then....nothing.
Send them a message asking if they're still interested, no reply although i know they've seen the message!. Rude or what??

'Wasters' who say they want something i'm selling on 'Marketplace', ask for my address & say what time they'll be round then....nothing.
Send them a message asking if they're still interested, no reply although i know they've seen the message!. Rude or what??

We quite often give away stuff for free that we don't need on marketplace and the number of people who ask if we can deliver is quite amazing.

There are a lot of people (and in our case always women) who seem to spend all day looking for free stuff.

Back