• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Who goes??

Kyp may be one.

Can’t say the others.

MM has gone out of his way to praise Lennon "as a big player" for Southend so it is difficult to see that happening, but things change rapidly in football.

Personally I can see Hutchinson going, has potential but I’m not sure he will realise that here. The last few games I have watched be before lockdown and the most recent on Ifollow, his decision making has been too slow and gets disposed too often, his positioning is poor also and too often he is ball watching and then too slow to react to being out of possession. While this might not prove popular I think if we can cash in on him and put a sell on clause into the deal it offsets any potential loss if he realises his potential elsewhere.

I think Gard is a better player than him and I thought Phillips before his injury was performing better as well. So add in to that Dieng and Macca I can’t see him being in the starting 11 often.

On loan or permanently?

Is this a development post Harrogate?

I don't think it's a post-Harrogate development. I think MM found out quickly what shortfalls there were and has made judgements in the short time he's been here about who he doesn't believe will make it here.

Theres a guy on facebook saying that one of those going is Rush, it seems like a logical choice at the moment.

I’d off Oxley if possible, if not JD as he is suspect with injuries as well these days.

I said this before about JD. He has been a goid servant to the club. Hut we need squad member who can contribute to the squad for as much of the season as possible. Unfortunately he will not be able to do this.

I said this before about JD. He has been a goid servant to the club. Hut we need squad member who can contribute to the squad for as much of the season as possible. Unfortunately he will not be able to do this.
Maybe his knee has not responded well to the injections and we know he is not gonna play, why we moved for Macca instead of the less experienced non league boy?

Maybe loan Good ship back to Weymouth to get some confidence? He just doesn't look league quality. For every Eastwood or Vardy there are 50 Mark Salters. Most of the midfield need to be shipped out. None of our youths stand out in the way a Dan Bentley or Jack Payne did. A fair few will end up at Concord Rangers in a few years. I would say Elvis and Kelman have the most potential.

Theres a guy on facebook saying that one of those going is Rush, it seems like a logical choice at the moment.
Hope it's only a loan if so, he's an interesting player, very awkward and wriggly to defend it looks, think he has potential to develop into a league player.

I feel like if we could have got rid of Oxley and the other senior Pros we would have done so already.

Will be interesting to see who the three out the door end up being, I'd assume Kelman is the easiest guy in the squad to move on.

I feel like if we could have got rid of Oxley and the other senior Pros we would have done so already.

Will be interesting to see who the three out the door end up being, I'd assume Kelman is the easiest guy in the squad to move on.
yeah id imagine oxley is on a good wage, no one else is going to pay that after watching him not come for crosses or corners....ever.

Been hearing rumours for a while that Oxley wants to go back north. Based on his performance and body language at the weekend, I'd say he's checked out.

Back