• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe some tosser who lives in Leigh is giving it about Southend. Give it up mate, how often u go to west ham games or was this your first game. For someone who's trying to take the **** out of sufc u seem to no a lot about yourself. Also how does it feel knowing u dnt support your local team just another one of the London clubs

there you go - another little virgin banging on about "local clubs"

so if your family - or indeed you - are from one part of the world and you move, you should change teams??

dont be such a ****ing ****

er.... so have we

Yes mate, but to be able to have something like that to play for again you need to get relegated or are you aiming to get promotion from the premier league this season ?

We can still play for that now.

Love the insults, really showing your true intellect, well done.

so if your family - or indeed you - are from one part of the world and you move, you should change teams??

I thought you were leaving?

ha ha - mate, you are going to be non-league at best ... you know it, and I know it.

You will all come crawling up to west ham ...

Well seeing as a premierships reserves couldnt beat us I doubt we will finish in the bottom 2 of league two....

Yes mate, but to be able to have something like that to play for again you need to get relegated or are you aiming to get promotion from the premier league this season ?

We can still play for that now.

Love the insults, really showing your true intellect, well done.

ha ha - so you are in a better position because you can get promoted???? dear god you lot are backward

love to see you say that to my face and other sufc fans. no doubt your run like your little matey's yesterday. poof

ha ha - so you are in a better position because you can get promoted???? dear god you lot are backward

No I said I wouldnt want to support West Ham as you have nothing to play for and that its more interesting supporting a team in the lower leagues.

Keep up.

I know we arent in a better league, duh.

we will see... to be fair though, we could do with a better sainsburys so I am all for it.

what will happen to the Market though?? ha ha

No I said I wouldnt want to support West Ham as you have nothing to play for and that its more interesting supporting a team in the lower leagues.

Keep up.

I know we arent in a better league, duh.

more interesting??? oh right...

good old Ron .. keeping it interesting for the 4,000 southend fans

Oh God , that would be my worst nightmare, having to share the Olympic stadium with West Ham or anybody for that matter. 8,000 people rattling around in a 25,000 stadium is going to be bad enough but a 60,000 venue with the stands miles away from the pitch would be too much to bear. To be honest if things got that bad that we had to share I would even rather it be Col U.

more interesting??? oh right...

good old Ron .. keeping it interesting for the 4,000 southend fans

Yes more interesting. I could easily support Arsenal as its my family team, but I find the premiership dull, and unlike West Ham they at least have something to play for.

I choose to support Southend so nothing you can say will bother me. You support a bigger club, well done.

Oh and we have averaged 7-8000 for years despite having several london clubs an hour away. Sorry....

Oh God , that would be my worst nightmare, having to share the Olympic stadium with West Ham or anybody for that matter. 8,000 people rattling around in a 25,000 stadium is going to be bad enough but a 60,000 venue with the stands miles away from the pitch would be too much to bear. To be honest if things got that bad that we had to share I would even rather it be Col U.

you wont be sharing with anyone mate - you wont have a club by then..

Its all part of the Martin masterplan

No club = sainsburys dont have to pay for new stadium = no more southend

see you at the Olympic Stadium lads.. you will love it

Ok Jim I found out who you are,

gaypride-200x300.jpg

Yes more interesting. I could easily support Arsenal as its my family team, but I find the premiership dull, and unlike West Ham they at least have something to play for.

I choose to support Southend so nothing you can say will bother me. You support a bigger club, well done.

Oh and we have averaged 7-8000 for years despite having several london clubs an hour away. Sorry....

ha ha - you keep telling yourself that mate. twenty quid says all your family laugh at you

you wont be sharing with anyone mate - you wont have a club by then..

Its all part of the Martin masterplan

No club = sainsburys dont have to pay for new stadium = no more southend

see you at the Olympic Stadium lads.. you will love it

We will bring our binoculars so we can see the pitch in your new soulless stadium designed for a different sport.

ha ha - you keep telling yourself that mate. twenty quid says all your family laugh at you

Sad....

We will bring our binoculars so we can see the pitch in your new soulless stadium designed for a different sport.

Sad....

bring whatever you want mate - you will love it.

and just think, you wont be the fat kid in the playground anymore!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back