• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Wiggys Rating's

wiggy

Darryl's Love Child
Flavs 6 not much to do, no better and no worse than Collis in the air, regulation diving save, good kicking, felt much more secure with his concentration and awareness behind the defence.
Hammell 6 done a couple of unwanted Maher type looping corners, defended adequately
Hunt 8 much better, good run and pass for 1st goal, seemed to enjoy playing against lower opposition
Clarke 4 awful distribution and defending at times, looked like the player from his early days rather than the poty contender
Barrett 6 got his head on quite a lot and defended better than his partner
Bailey 6 done ok but still not back to his battling best
Macca 6 another one not as strong as before but got better
Francis 8 once again looked class and makes things happen, one for the future
Morgan 8 scored 2 and best game in a blues shirt, shame we will probably lose him to Leeds
Macdonald 6 not convinced in his back to goal play, think he could be flying a bit high.
Harrold 4 oh dear, wanted to give him a clean sleight but came back worse than normal, can't head, poor control and weak as a kitten, surely now he will never play for us again, not good enough to even play for Daggers.
Hoops 7 like him or loath him, things start to happen when he comes on, good vision and movement.

Last edited:
Harrold 1 oh dear, wanted to give him a clean sleight but came back worse than normal, can't head, poor control and weak as a kitten, surely now he will never play for us again, not good enough to even play for Daggers.

i dont normally bite but you sir are a buffoon

Francis 8 once again looked class and makes things happen, one for the future
Morgan 8 scored 2 and best game in a blues shirt, shame we will probably lose him to Leeds
completely agree!
there seems to be a class about francis that is very rare..
wouldn't move hunt for anything at the moment though..

Clarke was better than a 4.....same as Barrett really. His distribution is poor tho.

Morgan wasnt great in the first half but whatever he had at half time worked!

Francis had moments but wasnt as good as he was last time out.

Hunt - MOM for me. Good in both halves and was everywhere on the right in the second half.

If we keep defending like we did today we are going to struggle to make the top 10 let alone the play offs. Even when they had 10 men they almost scored from a corner. The amount of times we cleared it only to give it straight back to them was unacceptable.

wiggy...did you not think flavs was poor for the 2nd goal then?

Couldn't see it, different seat to my season ticket and was obscured by a post. How people sit in these positions i will never know. Might have seen it if Collis was in goal though, haha!

Once again i seem to be the only one that thinks francis was absolute dog****e

yes. lighten up. that boy is class. i really think he could play at a higer level. consider that hes not been in the team all season and now hes got to not only get used to competitve football, but as a right back play is an alien position to him (although i think he is far better suited to right wing)

francis is class

Once again i seem to be the only one that thinks francis was absolute dog****e

i thought he was very lazy as said in another thread......wasn't overly impressed to be honest....left hunt exposed on a number of occassions and when they scored he was on the halfway line hands on hips!!!....but in his defence i'm not too sure if he was asked to push forward 2nd half because he didn't spend much time in our half

Last edited:
thankyou flinty i was starting to think i had been watching col u peterbro then
what a great result that was. Anyway im entitled to my opinion stereoscene and ive seen him a number of times and have given him a chance but still think he is useless

im more of the opinion that he's quite good..
remember he's young!
but I think he's alot better going forward than defending..
some of his crosses are brilliant!

Back