• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fact is, we need several hundred more people to sign up. The 300 or so at the moment just dont have the power to catch Oxford, with their superior numbers. We need more help. Sign up people!

That's what I keep saying! No-one has to do the tweeting and stuff, just grab a seat! the competition is open till beginning of June so there is still time.

That's what I keep saying! No-one has to do the tweeting and stuff, just grab a seat! the competition is open till beginning of June so there is still time.

The signing up and grabbing a seast is one part of it (for £10,000 prize) , the other is when you have signed up to tweet a lot (£20,000).

However if you dont sign up using the App on facebook there is no point tweeting as they wont count.

I've managed to sign up PROPPAHHHH now.

I think people just are affraid of things like this, you have to click about 5 times and it just works!

We really all need to follow each other to get this working.

@TheDaveWilliams

It isn't hard to get the word spreading.

It's easy to sign up.

STEPS ARE AS BELOW
1. Log onto facebook
2. Go to this link - http://apps.facebook.com/fanpowerstadium/?ref=ts
3. There are a couple of steps like to click 'next' and to enter some contact info (email address) and to click yes to T&C's.
4. After that you are then given an option to log in and AUTHORIZE the app on twitter. If you are logged into twitter already it will recognise your account details if not you will probably have to enter your username and password.

It's as simple as that. Takes about 15 seconds.

We really all need to follow each other to get this working.

@TheDaveWilliams

It isn't hard to get the word spreading.

It's easy to sign up.

STEPS ARE AS BELOW
1. Log onto facebook
2. Go to this link - http://apps.facebook.com/fanpowerstadium/?ref=ts
3. There are a couple of steps like to click 'next' and to enter some contact info (email address) and to click yes to T&C's.
4. After that you are then given an option to log in and AUTHORIZE the app on twitter. If you are logged into twitter already it will recognise your account details if not you will probably have to enter your username and password.

It's as simple as that. Takes about 15 seconds.

Good point, as many of us might not be seeing each others posts.

Everyone feel free to follow me, @ScottWallace_

Good point, as many of us might not be seeing each others posts.

Everyone feel free to follow me, @ScottWallace_

Yep.

Maybe we should have a hashtag #southendtwitterarmy So let sufc fans know about that we can finally take over twitter and murder #beliebers and other such grim grim grim groups of people!

With a hashtag it will be easy to find SUFC fans on twitter.

What yah reckon?

Yep.

Maybe we should have a hashtag #southendtwitterarmy So let sufc fans know about that we can finally take over twitter and murder #beliebers and other such grim grim grim groups of people!

With a hashtag it will be easy to find SUFC fans on twitter.

What yah reckon?

I see Peterborough and Burnley do this with #twitterposh and #twitterclarets

#twitterblues could be tricky to do as that could mean more than one club.

Just done a quick search for #twittersouthend and there's not a single tweet with that hash tag so we could go with that.

I see Peterborough and Burnley do this with #twitterposh and #twitterclarets

#twitterblues could be tricky to do as that could mean more than one club.

Just done a quick search for #twittersouthend and there's not a single tweet with that hash tag so we could go with that.
#twittershrimpers might have been a good choice too.

I've sent a tweet using #twittershrimpers. RT that and lets see the Southend Twitter family grow!

Bugger, looks like I had a good idea and had already done the #twittersouthend!

I've just set up a Auto-Retweet account that will retweet anyone that uses the #twittershimpers hashtag. It has a 30 minute time delay, but should get us some extra points if people use that hashtag. I've set up a facebook account too and linked it to the Twitter so that the points register.

https://twitter.com/#!/ShrimperRetweet

Great stuff Rob, very well done....we are now up to 5204.

This is all very commendable to try and get the club an extra £30k but am I the only person who now has a Twitter news feed full of virtually nothing but loads and loads of Shrimpers tweeting and retweeting lists of players names, it's getting worse than spam and making Twitter virtually useless for me; think I'm going to have to do some very serious unfollowing this evening. :sad:

This is all very commendable to try and get the club an extra £30k but am I the only person who now has a Twitter news feed full of virtually nothing but loads and loads of Shrimpers tweeting and retweeting lists of players names, it's getting worse than spam and making Twitter virtually useless for me; think I'm going to have to do some very serious unfollowing this evening. :sad:

Its certainly Spam, spam and more spam.

[video=youtube;anwy2MPT5RE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE[/video]

Back