• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sorry to hear that JS. Not that you wanna hear now but it looks as though my job is safe for the meantime anyway. Had the heads up off the manager but will be confirmed tomorrow (hopefully!!!!), shame about a load of my fellow workmates who won't be so lucky.

Sorry to hear that JS. Not that you wanna hear now but it looks as though my job is safe for the meantime anyway. Had the heads up off the manager but will be confirmed tomorrow (hopefully!!!!), shame about a load of my fellow workmates who won't be so lucky.

Fingers crossed for you, fella. Rather just me than both of us ;)

So, er, yeah. I totally just got made redundant. Fancy a daytime sesh, Moridin?

Sorry to hear that mate. Hard times. How long have they given you?

My pessimistic side is wondering who will be next, but there are plenty of positives.

Sorry to hear that mate. Hard times. How long have they given you?

My pessimistic side is wondering who will be next, but there are plenty of positives.

Been given a month. Probably only going to work a week of it and then take the rest on gardening.

Pah to pessimism (and work), I'm going to bugger off abroad and see the world while I'm still young enough.

Been given a month. Probably only going to work a week of it and then take the rest on gardening.

Pah to pessimism (and work), I'm going to bugger off abroad and see the world while I'm still young enough.

Fair play to you monkey boy,travel is the way forward and why not use the power of the zone and ponce a free bed here or there.
We have posters all over europe and to start you off you are welcome at our pig sty anytime.

try and get the chance to watch some decent football whilst your at it!

Agree with Tony, if you've got the chance to and have the wherewithal to then best do so while young enough to enjoy it. Australia seems to be a good place to go for backpacking and such like, and there's certainly a few Zoners out that way now!

Back