• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bilel has been training with Grimsby since last week.
Perhaps we will see him back at the hall
ps - if you are reading a thread on bilel it’s well worth looking at the custard splatt podcast thread and hearing Liam Dickinson talk about bilel

FORMER Southend United star Bilel Mohsni feels he is still paying the price for having an ‘unfair’ reputation’ in football.

More...

Trouble is your judged by what you do on the pitch, that doesn’t lie now does it, I’d love to see bill back at roots hall but I think my mrs has more chance of getting a game for southend:Smile:

BILEL Mohsni was a popular figure while at Southend United but just how much do you remember about his spell with the Shrimpers.

More...

Bilal needs mentoring and love to flourish, I am not sure he would get that from Sol but our squad is, imo, better set up to be more inclusive with him and no ego or cliques lead.

FORMER Southend United star Bilel Mohsni has finally had his say on the night he famously tried to attack an opposing player with a pair of scissors.

More...

So pleased for him, one of my favourite players of all time
Me too, so much so that my feelings towards Grimsby have moved from contempt to neutral. Would love to see him succeed generally but lovingly clapped off for a pantomime red-card and meltdown performance at Roots Hall this season.

Me too, so much so that my feelings towards Grimsby have moved from contempt to neutral. Would love to see him succeed generally but lovingly clapped off for a pantomime red-card and meltdown performance at Roots Hall this season.
Please let this happen and for crowds to be allowed in. I don’t want Bilel to be sent off though. Or do I ?

Can Bilel keep his tiger caged within his Grimsby Town-clad body, or will it emerge to savage others again......?

URGENT: Clear the scissors and other sharps from the Grimsby dressing room immediately......

I'd take him back any day - he'll do a good job for them and he'll score against us now !

I'd say it would be great to see him back at Roots Hall, but i can't see us back at Roots Hall for the coming season, and we're getting promoted at the end of it anyway :Happy:

Back