• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

"I've known him for a very very long time, he's a little bit firey I must admit.

"But I've forgiven him and I want him here to help us with our young lads."

What is Holloway referring to here? Was he managing the opposition during one of Bilel's incidents?

"I've known him for a very very long time, he's a little bit firey I must admit.

"But I've forgiven him and I want him here to help us with our young lads."

What is Holloway referring to here? Was he managing the opposition during one of Bilel's incidents?

Think he tried signing him in Blackpool from us in 2011

Bilel is one of the nicest guys you could meet but i've never been against him or a team mate.
Grimsby however I'm not a fan but wish him well.

The last player that made me feel excited to be going to a game.
I remember his hat trick v Barnet on a Friday night - superb goals from left midfield.
Sturrock did well with him given that he was so fiery in the pitch ( met him off the field and he was such a polite and attentive man - great with my son who was about 12 ).
This may be a ‘cloudy’ memory but I seem to recall Hurst and/or Hall providing him with great crosses from the right.
Excellent in the air at both ends of the pitch.
I remember him getting sent off in the first half of his comeback game.
Probably correct decision but just badly timed rather than malicious- felt for him that day because the doubters were on him straight way.

Wish we had a character now.

Most exciting player we have had since Freddie.
He brought so much excitement to the game
Is he going to get sent off or score a wonder goal or both?

I remember his first home game, can’t recall who it was against. In front of the north stand he ended up marking two players . As the cross/corner came in the three off themjumped for the ball with mohsni sandwiched In the middle.
Mohsni won the ball and both players stayed down on the deck, he looked at each one, shrugged his shoulders and joined the rest of the defence moving up the pitch.

quality

Ian Holloway's comments were interesting....

“He didn’t make it because I’ve got some standards I want to keep to, and I shouldn’t have signed him, I got that wrong, so I’ve let him go and I want to help him try and get somewhere else if I can,” Holloway said.

If we could register him I would have him back in a flash.

I don't know exactly what Moshni would do if we bought him back to the club, but you can be sure that whatever it was, he would do it and we would regret signing him again. You only have to look at his playing record for evidence of that. I loved him as a character and a player but the guy was a sandwich short of a picnic.

I don't know exactly what Moshni would do if we bought him back to the club, but you can be sure that whatever it was, he would do it and we would regret signing him again. You only have to look at his playing record for evidence of that. I loved him as a character and a player but the guy was a sandwich short of a picnic.
You’ve brought back the memory’s !?

I know what you're saying is true. But there's this sweet naive voice in my head saying 'But it'll be different this time'.

Another player with all the ability in the world to be a top player but just unable to function as an individual and as part of team.

Thanks but no thanks

Back