• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Charity Day at Little Havens. Not 14th June

2nd thought

My firm will donate £200 to this exceptionally good local cause.

Regret I will be unable to do the volunteer gardening. Had our jardin pathed over 2/3 years ago, so am a retired gardener - not to say I don't like grass, spend most free summers evenings and one day of the weekends on the bowling green.

A civilised sport, with lounge/bar on site ! Heaven on earth - perfik

To whom do I write the cheque, Ken ?

If the date to be arranged does not clash with a bowls match I will also vounteer to carry out light duties that are commensurate with my age !

If this post makes it to the thread ( which will be the first for months ! ) then I'd love to help out ...... can i sugar the teas or something ???

For the last two and a bit weeks I have been trying to sort out the Charity Day , unfortunately they have a fete on that day and would like us to re-arrange dates. I am waiting for an alternative so we can work out attendees.

I hope they get back to me soon or I can see it going all Pete Tong.

:angel: Won't say it, but see earlier post! Bit of a bugger that, as it now means I've got no excuse not to go to the school fete.

Back