• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Crawliano

LADYCHARMER80
For the love of god please can we stop all of this constant circular tirade of hate!

1) Ron ain't gonna sit by and watch his investment go down, unless he's getting some sort of sexual kick out of spunking money up the wall I think if Tilly goes to him and says I like this spritely young lad playing in the Conference can we get him in, I think he'll cost 75k the chequebook will open, for christ's sake we've had bids turned down, it's just in the case of Ron/Tilly bashing it's easy to forget this as it gives a much stronger arguement!

2) I'm fed up about hearing about how our fans are the best in the country! Where the hell are they when we play in the LDV or against a more lowly team like say Crewe? We're a showbiz side with a half decent hardcore support, get the big teams in or get our big day out then we'll do something, against Cheltenham in the Carling Cup earlier this season the atmosphere from "the country's best" was non existent, if we're gonna state we're great we need to be there as much as possible, not cherry pick the moments (apologies to those who actually do care about this and take action, I'm just getting sick of hearing this diatribe of nonsense as if RH is a cauldron of Ultras)

3) People ARE allowed to voice an opinion on a player, I may not agree with certain opinions but for the love of god, they're opinions, they're not statements of fact, it's the mere suggestion of things that people don't get on with and then the next thing you see is this place going all Lord of the Flies and little cliques forming dependant on your views, nobody's ever going to agree but ladies and gents do we need to continually bring up these matters? Unfortunately we are not blessed with Manchester United 1999 treble winning superstars, we're going to have to put up with the best we can find, some may not be good, but at least try and support them!

4) Isn't it strange how a losing streak brings a nice pattern of misery here? If we can see what's going on do we really think that the lads get into training on Sunday morning and Tilly says what he says on the radio / to the press? I bet there's been a lot said and more, unfortunately with any job, no matter what you say to people they'll do what they please anyway.

Right, could carry on, but I think I may now be just typing anything that comes into my brain, play nicely people, beat Yeovil at the weekend and we're safely mid table again!

Back