• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bazza the Dogs - Roughest bird ever shagged was the BEST topic in my opinion on here, Slippers stories, Cockles one line put downs, posters boasting about there sexual antics etc etc - It was unmissable.

Nowadays the zone is not as funny for me. I think a lot of it is down to posters getting older and the fact (probably positive) that the zone was a much wider appeal and therefore needs to be more main stream.

A return of the Friday DtS poll would liven things up a bit...

Good God no!!!!!! I retired. I think all boards need a change at the top every so often, new ideas, new ways of doing things.

Plus I'd had enough of the PMs that went "LF, some poster called me a name" or "LF can you change my username" and dealing with cretins (and we have more of them than you, we just don't let them stay long).

Though that doesn't mean I wont share my experience. Whether it is wanted or not :)

Facebook exists for instant conversation and is a good place to slag off the Zone and it's members in a clique sort of way if anyone feels that way.

You're simply not getting the fact that it's the principle here that I'm most objecting to are you?

Isnt the closure of the live thread just another example of Broken Britain?

steveh would have made a decent comment here.

ps it's not down to how well the team's doing - in 2001, we were really bad, but SZ was just about having a laugh. Now people start throwing their toys out of the pram etc etc.

:offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:

So it's perfectly ok for the prime movers behind the rallying call to close it now to completely take over this thread and proceed to mock it? I think I'd better go and search for my sense of humour cos it appears that got lost somewhere along the way here.

Enjoy your schoolboy humour boys, you won't have any women left on here soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back