• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

How can you not be a fan of italian food? :thumbdown:

Because I don't like pasta very much. I don't mind Gnocci and filled pasta, and Lasagne isn't too bad either. However, spaghetti and it's other pasta chums can kiss my ***, as they're horrible.

It's ALL about Indian IMO :)

Because I don't like pasta very much. I don't mind Gnocci and filled pasta, and Lasagne isn't too bad either. However, spaghetti and it's other pasta chums can kiss my ***, as they're horrible.

It's ALL about Indian IMO :)

I'm disappointed John, Spaghetti Bolognese is one of my favorite dishes, I had Spaghetti with a tomato sauce in Italy and it was one of the nicest things I have ever eaten! And you have to experience italian ice-cream!

Indian does kick *** though. ;)

I'm disappointed John, Spaghetti Bolognese is one of my favorite dishes, I had Spaghetti with a tomato sauce in Italy and it was one of the nicest things I have ever eaten! And you have to experience italian ice-cream!

Indian does kick *** though. ;)

Italian Ice cream sounds very nice. Perhaps I should have said that I don't like pasta, it would have been more accurate! Bolognese sause is lovely - you don't have to have spaghetti with it to appreciate it! :)

Italian Ice cream sounds very nice. Perhaps I should have said that I don't like pasta, it would have been more accurate! Bolognese sause is lovely - you don't have to have spaghetti with it to appreciate it! :)

Indeed John, but its so much better with spaghetti! :)

was over at the girlfriends this weekend so didn't have a chance to make this... will try it out on friday though

Dave keep them coming, although this one did not appeal, the first was a great one and I am sure you have some other gems to scatter amongst us.

Agreed, I don't like gnocchi but have every intention of doing the risotto next time I've got the girls over for lunch.

Well what can I say, Mrs Beaver was well impressed that I have served up another masterpiece for her. :clap:

Once again this was very easy to cook, and DTS's instructions were again spot on.

The addition of the Mozarella was inspiring.

We had Garlic Bread as a side dish and cracked open a bottle of Merlot to drink with the meal.

I can say now that we both liked this more than the Rissotto, so we can't wait for the 3rd Menu to appear.

So DTS have some green. :goodun:

Last edited:
Well what can I say, Mrs Beaver was well impressed that I have served up another masterpiece for her. :clap:

Once again this was very easy to cook, and DTS's instructions were again spot on.

The addition of the Mozarella was inspiring.

We had Garlic Bread as a side dish and cracked open a bottle of Merlot to drink with the meal.

I can say now that we both liked this more than the Rissotto, so we can't wait for the 3rd Menu to appear.

So DTS have some green. :goodun:

Thanks Beaver,

I am glad that Mrs Beaver was impressed....I personally love that dish....

I am going to have to think long and hard about my next one

DtS

Back