• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Films you've watched recently.

Don't think it was exaggerated at all.He's always been a very tricky character , very adept at covering up his tracks.

I was thinking about things like:

[SPOILER="spoiler"] The casual way he kept having heart attacks with no panic and his general unflappable demeanor not sure I believe anyone can be that laid back[/SPOILER]

But hey, I'm not against exaggeration for cinematic effect.

It very clearly was for millions of people. You know that throwaway, harmless fluff movies can define eras as well as serious, lauded, critics favourite films, right? Only the worst kind of cinema snob would say otherwise.

Trainspotting is hardly high art now is it?

King of Thieves - Based on the Hatton Garden jewellery robbery it's about a crew of retired crooks who pull off a major heist in London's jewellery district. Based on infamous true events. The cast is led by Michael Caine. Kept us totally engrossed for a couple of hours, good film 8/10.

Watched Green Book.

Story of a black musician playing down south during the time of segregation. Fantastic film.

Really enjoyed it. 9 out of 10

Sorry to Bother You.

Stars Atlanta star Lakieth Stanfield in a frankly bonkers satire of capitalism & greed. Weirdness level 10, entertainment value 7.

I watched The Muppets Take Manhattan yesterday (never seen it before). Very slow unlike today's kids films, but MK Jnr enjoyed it even if the end is incredibly mawkish. 7/10

I watched The Muppets Take Manhattan yesterday (never seen it before). Very slow unlike today's kids films, but MK Jnr enjoyed it even if the end is incredibly mawkish. 7/10

Did you think a Muppets film would end in a highly ritualised sadistic murder?

Back