• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Films you've watched recently.

Missing Link - Animation from those who brought us Kubo & The Two Strings....it's alright, a few laughs. 6/10

Mary, Queen of Scots. Intrigue, duplicity, treason, deceit, removal of cousin's head, sodomy (their words!) this film has it all. If you like historical films then this is for you, a bit slow at times but it sticks to history pretty accurately. 8/10

Us - Now I was really looking forward to this, it's had great reviews and sounded great. Sadly it didn't meet up to my expectations and in fact it was a daft as a brush and made no sense at all. Still midly entertaining but a low 5/10

Boy - Kiwi comedy/drama by the director Taika Waititi (Hunt for the Wilderpeople). Excellent stuff. 8/10

Us - Now I was really looking forward to this, it's had great reviews and sounded great. Sadly it didn't meet up to my expectations and in fact it was a daft as a brush and made no sense at all. Still midly entertaining but a low 5/10
Totally disagree, bordering on genius IMO. I watched some theories afterwards as some things didn't make sense to me either and when explained I was very very impressed.

Totally disagree, bordering on genius IMO. I watched some theories afterwards as some things didn't make sense to me either and when explained I was very very impressed.

Yer, I just read those and I guess it makes a little bit more sense.

Booksmart - Two brainy girls who have spent their entire school life studying and not partying decide to have a wild night before Graduation. Very funny and not the film you think it is. 8/10

The Ballad Of Buster Scruggs - Bar the first couple of stories, the film is tedious as hell. Really, really bad and up (down?) there with the Coen's worst. 2/10

Back