• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I agree great idea then those of us who have suddenly had the BV invade around us can have a break.
As I have said before I support the BV but us season ticket holders chose our seats to be where we are and when we did the BV was at the back of stand, now our view gets disrupted by them standing!
Keep it up BV but please consider the other supporters around you.

That is fair enough, hopefully the North will be opened eventually to give you a break from it! Do you sit in the W Block?

Good idea for a name - Southend Nomads/Crew/Ultras etc

Back in the Day that's what my Dad and his mates used to call themselves as they never sat in the same seat.

The Blue Voice Nomads / The Southend Nomads

Bring it back!

Back