• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rayleigh boy

Director⭐
Looking forward to a great game and enjoying seeing the famous Leeds United and their famously noisy and committed supporters.

Looking forward to some wicked banter and an electric atmoshere -

Hopefully the beautiful game has progressed beyond having threats of meaningless violence associated with it - and if any arseholes need to prove themselves a man suggest they find a way of getting themselves out to Bagdhad or Afghanistan where they can do it for real instead of playing toy soldiers around our town -

And if we are going to have to put up with mobs of grown men incapable
of decent behaviour cos they have been allowed out of the house and can't cope without 300 pints hopefully they will be coralled by the police in suitable concrete places -

Its not weak to want it the football game to be the only thing - the only weakness is the minds and souls of the scum who try and bring our beautiful game down -

UP THE BLUES -

Looking forward to a great game and enjoying seeing the famous Leeds United and their famously noisy and committed supporters.

Looking forward to some wicked banter and an electric atmoshere -

Hopefully the beautiful game has progressed beyond having threats of meaningless violence associated with it - and if any arseholes need to prove themselves a man suggest they find a way of getting themselves out to Bagdhad or Afghanistan where they can do it for real instead of playing toy soldiers around our town -

And if we are going to have to put up with mobs of grown men incapable
of decent behaviour cos they have been allowed out of the house and can't cope without 300 pints hopefully they will be coralled by the police in suitable concrete places -

Its not weak to want it the football game to be the only thing - the only weakness is the minds and souls of the scum who try and bring our beautiful game down -

UP THE BLUES -

Very well put! Have a Rep point.:)

I agree with everything else apart from this bit. They're not famous anymore, and as for noisy and committed fans, I didn't hear much out of them at Elland Road!

Vey good post!

I've just found out the boss is awat this saturday so i'm able to get out and watch this one and i really am so excited about this game. The weather will be great and i expect a fantastic game with 3 points to rub in my QPR supporting work colleagues :D

wicked post! ain't gonna let no meathead w**kstains ruin what promises to be a great game followed by a celebratory beverage after a shrimper win!!

I agree with everything else apart from this bit. They're not famous anymore, and as for noisy and committed fans, I didn't hear much out of them at Elland Road!

I suspect that Rayleigh Boy meant that most of them have been committed, but are released from their care in the community projects for a trip to the seaside. Southend beats the nuts off Bridlington & Scarborough.

Back