• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What Clohessey should do more is when he's in his crossing area, he should go for a shot every now and then. Reason why the keeper knows that he will cross it 9/10 times, so the keeper is more to his far post. What's stopping SC just taking a shot and catching the keeper out? The next chance SC will get the keeper won't know where to stand near or far post. Mixes it up a bit again!

Brilliant, that's what I love about this site, some excellent football knowledge. Rather than do any training next week I reckon Sturrock & the team should log-on, read some posts and learn a bit more about the beautiful game.

Brilliant, that's what I love about this site, some excellent football knowledge. Rather than do any training next week I reckon Sturrock & the team should log-on, read some posts and learn a bit more about the beautiful game.

In that case, just hoof it to Dicko's head and pray.

Is that good advice ? :smile:

Yawn. This is a discussion board and I was discussing WHAT could be done to maybe get another couple of goals. Everyone had opinions and that's mine.

Been lots of talk from the players about how they want to bounce back this week and get a good result at Morecambe.....

2-0 to Morecambe with Phil "***tbag" Jevons bagging at least one of them.

Either Morecambe will outfight us, or it will be another gutless affair and they'll roll us in 2nd gear.

I did warn you about Burrow but TBH he had a goal coming and was bound to score sooner or later.

Not saying luck played any part in today's proceedings but we seem to be a club in turmoil at the moment and I really wonder what the result would have been if we had played you a few month's ago.

Bradford hoping for 15k today. They're selling tickets for a quid against Hereford.

no idea what their average is, but I highly doubt 15k. More like 10-12.

Over 17,000 at Bradford today. Their average is over 10,000 anyway due to the cheap season tickets.

But when they first came down to this Division they were getting 17,000 crowds again due to cheap season tickets.

Anway how many seasons have they been in the bottom division now is it 5 and they will still be here next season.

Back