• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Would you be willing in principle to donate?

• Total voters
after this last couple of weeks, i have actually been struggling to sleep with worry over the state of the club, and the very real threat of not having a club, sounds crazy I know, I know the majority think im a nob, and I think you all probably know I could give a fek, but im southend 100% and the thought of getting up in the football seaosn and not having a club to support or put my name to scares the fek out of me, one of the gretaest things I have to look forward to is taking oscar up and down the country to football and treating him and sharing my passion as my dad did to me, I would do anything for this club I support and trying to put it into pesective is probably more of a friend that has always been there for me through the good times and the bad than many of my friends in human form, in short my heart would do ahything i could possibly do to keep this club I love afloat, earn fek all nowa days but would still give them my last £50 if it meant many more years of enjoyment and heartache it has done in the past

sort it out cockles....your worrying me.

Back