• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Your thoughts

• Total voters
Episode 11...

Spoiler:  
... to me was just general extra info, maybe to clear issues some people may have had. The only thing that got my attention was Adnan's letter at the end, which explained why he's been talking/acting in a way that comes across as if he doesn't really care about Jay or what happens in the podcasts. It's made me change my mind to thinking Adnan knows more than he is saying, to he's not involved in the murder at all. I guess if a future appeal can be dismissed due to a small thing he says (or doesn't say) he has to be extra careful, and therefore can seem distant.

btw. does anyone else remember Sarah.K. mentioning off the cuff in the first couple episodes that the possibility of Hae blackmailing Jay would be discussed in a future episode?

I don't remember that at all - can you find a link or specific reference?

I don't remember that at all - can you find a link or specific reference?

Spoiler:  
my mistake, it was actually just mentioned as "Jay being blackmailed" but was a reference to Jay saying Adnan blackmailed him (over the drug dealing) to get him to help get rid of the body :blush:

Spoiler:  
my mistake, it was actually just mentioned as "Jay being blackmailed" but was a reference to Jay saying Adnan blackmailed him (over the drug dealing) to get him to help get rid of the body :blush:

No worries! Yeah I remember that bit. Thanks for double-checking, if you hadn't done it then I was going to!:hilarious:

Hoped to listen to all of episode 11 today and it was one of the rare occasions when I was actually cursing the good traffic as I still had about 15 minutes left when I arrived at the car park!

Spoiler:  
Adnan seemed peculiarly upset about SK bringing up his theft from the mosque. Banging on at her about picking on him and not others...well, he's the one in jail for murder

Anyhow, looking forward to the rest of it for the drive home tonight and then finishing it up en route to Southend on Friday. All still in the balance as far as I can see.

Woke up this morning looking forward to listening to the last episode on the way home.

Then remembered it was only Wednesday.

:angry:

Just downloaded it, but got to wait until 7ish once Baby Pubey goes to bed.

Good last episode I thought!

Did he do it?

Spoiler:  
I don't think so.....although, how did Jay know where Hae's car was.....:unsure:

just got round to listening to it on the commute home.
A good episode...

Spoiler:  
It got me changing my mind about 2 or 3 times.
If I was a jury member, would I convict? No...too much "reasonable doubt"
Do I personally think he did it?No... the only evidence against him not connected to Jay (or Jay's friend Jenny) was the Nisha call - but that now has a valid explanation.
As a layman listening to it all, I reckon Jay did it & got Jenny to lie for him to further incriminate Adnan.
The serial killer angle is also interesting...I reckon the DNA results will be published on the website in future.

I also reckon the appeal details would also be updated on the website.

Looking forward to Season 2 now.

Interesting. I still find it difficult to believe that fear of a drug charge would be enough to convince someone to help a kinda friend to bury a body

Interesting. I still find it difficult to believe that fear of a drug charge would be enough to convince someone to help a kinda friend to bury a body

The thing that confuses me is, lets say he was genuinely scared for himself & his family, and so took part in a bigger crime of accessory to murder (strange decision number 1). why then reverse that decision and tell the police of his involvement, when the police had no clue who did it, thereby putting his family in danger again :unsure:

The thing that confuses me is, lets say he was genuinely scared for himself & his family, and so took part in a bigger crime of accessory to murder (strange decision number 1). why then reverse that decision and tell the police of his involvement, when the police had no clue who did it, thereby putting his family in danger again :unsure:

Yeah that's a good point. I guess it was one of those situations where they just didn't know exactly how much the cops knew.

Back