• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Should woman be allowed to drink?

Options Options Options.

• Total voters
How are any of us going to get laid without girls drinking?

That said, I'm sore of with Dave on this one. I've had enough of these holiday drunks. I was coming back from Stamford Bridge on Wednesday night and I saw three women vomiting on platforms. Not the same platform, you understand.

I'm all for cutting loose and having some fun, but there's something incredibly tragic about watching someone's mum throwing up on her shoes. Leave it to the professionals, love.

Women should be Obscene and not heard.

Well unless they are having Multiple Orgasms,which of course is the norm for my chicks ..

How are any of us going to get laid without girls drinking?
That said, I'm sore of with Dave on this one. I've had enough of these holiday drunks. I was coming back from Stamford Bridge on Wednesday night and I saw three women vomiting on platforms. Not the same platform, you understand.

I'm all for cutting loose and having some fun, but there's something incredibly tragic about watching someone's mum throwing up on her shoes. Leave it to the professionals, love.

This is exactly it. I mean, the only way some of you men EVER get laid is when women are plastered as it is the only time they might find you attractive. Which to be fair is pretty pathetic, as I can assure you that us women never ever have to get a man drunk to sleep with them!

Women are also far cleverer when it comes to this sort of thing. Men reaslise that there chances of getting laid are marginaly higher if they ply the woman with alcohol. So they proceed so spend their hard earned cash trying to get the women intoxicated. So as you're buying a woman a drink you're thinking great, a few more and she'll def sleep with me or at least give me her number (which you hope isnt fake). When the woman is actually thinking, "great, another free drink from a man that wants to sleep with me" when in fact all the alcohol in he world wouldnt make her want to sleep with the hairy baboon placed in front of her. So the woman can talk as much cr*p and act like a plank as much as she wants coz at the end of the day she is getting free drinks when its more than likely she wouldnt sleep with them in a million years. So maybe you should think twice next time you buy a girl a drink just to get her plastered :D

Personally I am someone that can take a complete skinful and can drink the best part of a bottle of voddy before I even go out without acting like a complete t*t. I must admit though that there are plenty of women that do act giggly and silly and talk rubbish. Although any sexual acts they commit are surely in the males favour so not really much to complain about there really!!

From a womans point of view, men are just as bad as women but in a completely different way. As stated earlier, its pathetic and hilarious how men have to get a woman drunk to sleep with them. However, its even funnier is when you get a group of men that are absolutely wasted and acting like a bunch of disgusting pigs, who try it with you. Most of the time they are leagues below you and due to alocohol intake they have the courage to try it on when in fact you wouldnt even sleep with them when they are sobre let alone sh*tfaced! As I walked from my office in London Bridge to Liverpool Street last night, I couldnt tell you how many "yobbish" men yelled things at me "alright love", "fancy a shag", "you coming in here for a drink sexy". Needless to say they were all staggering around the doorway of the pub chain smoking and all I gave them was a cheeky smile!

Last edited:
I still remember a train journey where this bird phoned her mum and several friends in tears because she was so upset. Reason for being upset - giving her boss a blow job, and now worrying he won't respect her!! Made me chuckle!

I've heard some interesting mobile phone conversations on public transport (although most of them are total b*llocks) but that one beats them all. Fantastic :D

Back to the original post, I know where DtS is coming from. Mrs Uxbridge is a real lightweight and while we're out on the lash tonight I'm going to have to keep an eye on her most of the evening to make sure she doesn't end up yakking on the tube on the way back.

As I walked from my office in London Bridge to Liverpool Street last night, I couldnt tell you how many "yobbish" men yelled things at me "alright love", "fancy a shag", "you coming in here for a drink sexy". Needless to say they were all staggering around the doorway of the pub chain smoking and all I gave them was a packet of sweets and a cheeky smile!

If you can't misquote on a football forum, where can you.

I hear what you say in your post and you're probably right in a lot of cases but many years of scientific experiments at universities across the land have proved that buying drinks substantially increases your chances with no significant correlation to the level of perceived generosity.

Back