• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Stoke Player

Thankyou fellow people, i was wondering why nobody else was telling him to grow up, (although i am only 16 years of age) but i have more respect and care for people than this apparent so called fan

not being funny, but if a player is collapsing with heat Exhaustion after 60/70 minutes then he really shouldnt be a professional.

so it turns from a joke to a few fans calling me a ****!
love to see how us fans get on with each other!
And by the way i did clap him off but i dont give a sh!t what you guys say
laugh.gif

i'd like to stick you in the field in the tempo of the championship in the heat and sun and surrounded by about 10, 000 fans...love to see you cope:)

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]so it turns from a joke to a few fans calling me a ****!
love to see how us fans get on with each other!
And by the way i did clap him off but i dont give a sh!t what you guys say
laugh.gif

WHATEVER

smile.gif

infact, i am goign to stop now, because people that do not show respect and feelings for this player who seems to be quite ill and career threatening, then really arent worth me arguing with

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufc_mini @ Aug. 05 2006,20:21)]Thankyou fellow people, i was wondering why nobody else was telling him to grow up, (although i am only 16 years of age) but i have more respect and care for people than this apparent so called fan
You might be 16 but you really need to understand a joke as Mr Chadwick took alot of stick for looking like a sppotty teenager
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufc_mini @ Aug. 05 2006,20:23)]i'd like to stick you in the field in the tempo of the championship in the heat and sun and surrounded by about 10, 000 fans...love to see you cope:)
Its his job... If he can't last for 70 minutes in that heat (which, by all expenses, isn't the hottest we've played under) then he really isn't cut out to be a professional or is a long way short of the required fitness for this level.

wel i would not even mix with you, so i hope i would never get to meet you, there are things to be joked about, like the ref falling over for example...but sumething like this has no laughing matter im afraid

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufc_mini @ Aug. 05 2006,20:26)]wel i would not even mix with you, so i hope i would never get to meet you, there are things to be joked about, like the ref falling over for example...but sumething like this has no laughing matter im afraid
haha ref's falling over, never fails...

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufc_mini @ Aug. 05 2006,20:26)]wel i would not even mix with you, so i hope i would never get to meet you, there are things to be joked about, like the ref falling over for example...but sumething like this has no laughing matter im afraid
Now a ref falling over is not very funny at all.
Anything could happen.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wardy @ Aug. 05 2006,20:24)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufc_mini @ Aug. 05 2006,20:21)]Thankyou fellow people, i was wondering why nobody else was telling him to grow up, (although i am only 16 years of age) but i have more respect and care for people than this apparent so called fan
You might be 16 but you really need to understand a joke as Mr Chadwick took alot of stick for looking like a sppotty teenager
laugh.gif
smile.gif
HELLO
smile.gif

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[b said:
Quote[/b] (EastStandBlue @ Aug. 05 2006,20:25)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufc_mini @ Aug. 05 2006,20:23)]i'd like to stick you in the field in the tempo of the championship in the heat and sun and surrounded by about 10, 000 fans...love to see you cope:)
Its his job... If he can't last for 70 minutes in that heat (which,  by all expenses, isn't the hottest we've played under) then he really isn't cut out to be a professional or is a long way short of the required fitness for this level.
We have no actual idea why he fell over, just some speculation. I doubt very much that his manager has allowed him to become so unfit that he fell unconcious because of the heat. There will be a complicating factor (who was the rugby player who collapsed in South Africa and it transpired that he had an infection of the heart sac?).

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Aug. 05 2006,20:33)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (EastStandBlue @ Aug. 05 2006,20:25)]
[b said:
Its his job... If he can't last for 70 minutes in that heat (which,  by all expenses, isn't the hottest we've played under) then he really isn't cut out to be a professional or is a long way short of the required fitness for this level.
We have no actual idea why he fell over, just some speculation. I doubt very much that his manager has allowed him to become so unfit that he fell unconcious because of the heat. There will be a complicating factor (who was the rugby player who collapsed in South Africa and it transpired that he had an infection of the heart sac?).
It isn't really anything to do with fitness. I remember the sight of Steve Ovett having great breathing problems at the LA Olympics in 1984, difficulties which IIRC were attributed to air pollution.

you know what your all a bunch of t%$$&rs for arguing on here grow up you coupple of sad tw&ts we have just won our first game back in this league cheer up a bit you miserable mugs

oi oi, i think your the sad one....swearing like that, we are..i'm over the moon mate..i screamed my heart out for the boys today..i loved it...but at the same time you have to feel for the player...thats all we are saying, and that it is NO laughing matter...

I can't believe what some of you are saying about some poor lad, why don't you sit back and think what maybe if this was you, or maybe your son, he is a sportsman who plays for stoke and our entertainment is watching these lads compete with each other in football not be nasty or have n o thought for a player who may get injured or becomes unwell, it is no different from being one of our players, i just hope that guilt sets in and you sit and think about your pathetic statements, get well soon luke we are not all horrid people.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pitsea shrimper @ Aug. 05 2006,20:49)]I can't believe what some of you are saying about some poor lad, why don't you sit back and think what maybe if this was you, or maybe your son, he is a sportsman who plays for stoke and our entertainment is watching these lads compete with each other in football not be nasty or have n o thought for a player who may get injured or becomes unwell, it is no different from being one of our players, i just hope that guilt sets in and you sit and think about your pathetic statements, get well soon luke we are not all horrid people.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I can't believe what some of you are saying about some poor lad, why don't you sit back and think what maybe if this was you, or maybe your son, he is a sportsman who plays for stoke and our entertainment is watching these lads compete with each other in football not be nasty or have n o thought for a player who may get injured or becomes unwell, it is no different from being one of our players, i just hope that guilt sets in and you sit and think about your pathetic statements, get well soon luke we are not all horrid people.
very very well said  
smile.gif

that is what the majority of Southend fans are made of..true fans but still show concern and respect

Back