• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

CS Cockles

First XI
What the f**k is his wingy arsed problem, ,again after Huddersfield away, Darlo and Now Northampton f**king marches off the pitch with his head down with the hump, it took tilly about 3 times to tell him to go and clap the fans, and as soon as they werent looking hes off down the tunnel. Now I actually like his aggresion and commitment on the pitch, and wouldnt mind seeing him at right back next season, but if hes gonna keep giving it the pre madonna sh*t he can go and f**k himself in the non league somewhere
Ps it may just be because his got a f**king acorn for a ****, and gets in the shower before any of the others see him

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS Cockles @ April 19 2004,10:09)]Ps it may just be because his got a f**king acorn for a ****, and gets in the shower before any of the others see him
..or he's a bit of a closet Todd Grimshaw, one of those that won't use a urinal,...gets stage fright type of bloke.

Or perhaps he has some form of bizarre addiction to masturbation? He has to run in and bang one out quickly before the other players get to the changing rooms.

or prehaps he likes to sniff the players crouch of there tracksuits after there coach journey and pre match warm up, an dthe only chance he gets is quickly after the game

Or perhaps he was ****ed off at how we managed to defend decently up until the 87th minute before losing a lead that we no doubt deserved? Perhaps he just wants to do well? He is obviously playing for another contract and may have been disappointed at the way that he has played?

I know when I've not played to the best of my ability, I want to just get changed and go home.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barmy Army @ April 19 2004,11:30)]Or perhaps he was ****ed off at how we managed to defend decently up until the 87th minute before losing a lead that we no doubt deserved?  Perhaps he just wants to do well?  He is obviously playing for another contract and may have been disappointed at the way that he has played?  

I know when I've not played to the best of my ability, I want to just get changed and go home.
I know from self experience as well Barmy Army, that sometimes when I have been in my bedroom and had a bad ****, I have wanted to do nothing more than too chuck my t shirt and trousers back on and f**k off down staires

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS Cockles @ April 19 2004,11:33)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barmy Army @ April 19 2004,11:30)]Or perhaps he was ****ed off at how we managed to defend decently up until the 87th minute before losing a lead that we no doubt deserved?  Perhaps he just wants to do well?  He is obviously playing for another contract and may have been disappointed at the way that he has played?  

I know from self experience as well Barmy Army, that sometimes when I have been in my bedroom and had a bad ****, I have wanted to do nothing more than too chuck my t shirt and trousers back on and f**k off down staires
Sicko.

If we wanted to read about your discusting and devious masturbation techniques we would have asked for them, there are women and kids who read these threads so think before you write or i will bash your earhole.
mad.gif
mad.gif

You have been warned Cockroach.

Or perhaps he knew you were in the crowd CSC and wanted to give you something to write about...

Why do we ALWAYS have to find the negatives? We're on a great run... I for one couldn't give 2 hoots whether a player or players applaud the crowd or not (although it is appreciated, I agree) as I am more concerned with how they play during the match than how quickly they get off the pitch

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS Cockles @ April 19 2004,11:33)][I know from self experience as well Barmy Army, that sometimes when I have been in my bedroom and had a bad ****, I have wanted to do nothing more than too chuck my t shirt and trousers back on and f**k off down staires
That's because you're a quitter. If at first you don't succeed....!
wink.gif

Remember practice makes perfect.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fbm @ April 19 2004,14:11)]Or perhaps he knew you were in the crowd CSC and wanted to give you something to write about...

Why do we ALWAYS have to find the negatives?  We're on a great run... I for one couldn't give 2 hoots whether a player or players applaud the crowd or not (although it is appreciated, I agree) as I am more concerned with how they play during the match than how quickly they get off the pitch
Ban the cockroach for 3 months, he is causing inhouse problems which we can all do without.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fbm @ April 19 2004,14:11)]Or perhaps he knew you were in the crowd CSC and wanted to give you something to write about...

Why do we ALWAYS have to find the negatives?  We're on a great run... I for one couldn't give 2 hoots whether a player or players applaud the crowd or not (although it is appreciated, I agree) as I am more concerned with how they play during the match than how quickly they get off the pitch
fbm

yes thats right im the biggest winger in the world. I cant wait for the team to get relegated and go bankrupt and then we can go out of existance, and then I can say yes I told you all so. why because I saw Mc Sweeney in a night club and jupp never clapped the fans at Northampton.

Do you know me FBM??

[b said:

Exactly. Jupp was probably just disappointed by the result, and he's not the only one. Some of the players were halfway to the tunnel before Maher had to tell them to applaud the fans.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimpboy @ April 19 2004,17:19)]
[b said:

Exactly. Jupp was probably just disappointed by the result, and he's not the only one. Some of the players were halfway to the tunnel before Maher had to tell them to applaud the fans.
Absolute b******s mate.

There were about 800 Southend fans who had travelled 2 or 3 hours t owatch their team who have got nothing to even play for and probably spend a lot of money in the process.

All it takes is 2 minutes to show their appreciation to the fans and anyone who cant even do that can f**k off and go play in the conference.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barry the dog @ April 19 2004,17:31)]Absolute b******s mate.

There were about 800 Southend fans who had travelled 2 or 3 hours t owatch their team who have got nothing to even play for and probably spend a lot of money in the process.

All it takes is 2 minutes to show their appreciation to the fans and anyone who cant even do that can f**k off and go play in the conference.
Well said.

If the players don't come over to us at the end i can quite honestly say i'm not bothered. Really can't see why it's become such a big issue.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shagster69 @ April 19 2004,17:42)]If the players don't come over to us at the end i can quite honestly say i'm not bothered. Really can't see why it's become such a big issue.
Because they got nothing else to moan about maybe
rock.gif

The way he screamed at Cort in front of the Greens against Darlo shocked me really. I've never seen two of our players speaking that way to each other on the pitch before, and it doesn't exactly scream out team rapport.

I'm really not a fan of Jupp on the playing side, and I'm beginning to dislike him on the personality side as well after his recent mood swings.

He'd be the only regular from this season that I'd release to be honest.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS Cockles @ April 19 2004,16:10)]
[b said:

fbm

yes thats right im the biggest winger in the world. I cant wait for the team to get relegated and go bankrupt and then we can go out of existance, and then I can say yes I told you all so. why because I saw Mc Sweeney in a night club and jupp never clapped the fans at Northampton.

Do you know me FBM??
Not that I'm aware of... why, do you know me?

And I didn't call you the biggest whinger either. I am sure you are a very passionate fan who will travel any distance to support the blues, and good luck to you. If there were more fans who support the club like you do, then I'm sure we wouldn't be in the financial mire that we are in.

But I just wondered why we have to always look to criticise... I would happily discuss poor performances on the pitch, but when it comes to this sort of issue I think we just need to focus on what is really important and ask "Does it really matter?"

I couldn't get there on Saturday because of work committments but if I had I am sure I would have focused on the point gained rather than deriding one of our players. And lets be fair, we have no knowledge as to why Jupp took the action that you say he did, or even IF he did at all... maybe you were looking for it, saw something and came to a conclusion that may actually be wrong. Then you come on here berating the bloke as if he's committed some personal crime against you. I am not having a go specifically at you, but be honest, if he was a part of a promotion winning side next season, would you give a stuff whether he left the field too quickly?

Oh and by the way, it's prima donna. Not pre Madonna. The Beatles were pre Madonna.

wink.gif

All I'm bothered about is picking up points every week but if us loyal supporters have travelled to Northampton in large numbers and given the team fantastic support for 90mins does it really hurt to show a bit of appreciation? After all it is we supporters who pay their wages....

Well i was at Northampton and really was'nt bothered by Jupps actions as he left. More interested on what he does ON the field!
tounge.gif

Back