• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer Transfer Window Thread 2020

No my understanding is a free agent can sign anytime as they are not owned by a club.

Transfer window is by definition for transfers of players owned by a club from one to another
If you are released after a window you have been registered after i closes as i understand things and there for have to wait till the next window.

Only exception to this is if your contract is cancelled for legal reasons such as non fulfilment of wages etc

Interesting to see Ben Coker bought by Stevenage along with Oteh joining them , we and QPR fans thought might get him in a swop deal with Charlie

Thought he signed an 18 month deal in January with an Aussie team
He did. Probably unable to fulfil it because of covid, as Australia has banned all overseas travel in and out. So, he is probably home because of this and may not be allowed back...

He did. Probably unable to fulfil it because of covid, as Australia has banned all overseas travel in and out. So, he is probably home because of this and may not be allowed back...
I just checked according to his club, Western Sydney Wanderers, they expect him back next week after quarantining.

But yes I knew the Aussies had banned overseas travel

The ban is a qualified one, and, there are exceptions.
He will be subject to a strict fourteen day quarantine on returning.

Off-season for them
Thats what I thought too, so thought bound t9 be here. But 8 had a look and saw this posted just 9 hours ago, I was surprised, hence why I posted.

Thats what I thought too, so thought bound t9 be here. But 8 had a look and saw this posted just 9 hours ago, I was surprised, hence why I posted.

Skinny looking 13 man squad at the moment... don't think SC was enticed by the football when he went over there.

Back