• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SZ BOTB Semi-Final. Pink Floyd V The Jam

who to go through to the final

• Pink Floyd

Votes: 36 46.2%
  • The Jam

Votes: 42 53.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed John, Indeed ;) ... i just can't believe how some people have climbed right out of their prams over this, its like the Main Forum when we lose a game :(

The cream always rises to the top mate.

Right this poll closes at 7am tomorrow morning.....it has gone on for 3 days ..rather than the previous rounds of 24 hours....Enough time to canvas your votes etc ....

Move those goalposts why don'tcha!!

C'mon Cricko,that's not what you said earlier.

You know Pinky will get thrashed once the floating voters get to work and log on and realise the big brother syndrome at work here.
You're four ahead now,i challenge you to keep the poll running 'till 1.50pm as promised earlier.

A last chance of redemption methinks to fairplay;) :D

to be fair to the old Crickster he said at the start the polls would close early Monday, so i think we should stick with that ;)

VOTE FLOYD

Last edited:
Meh, it's all academic anyway. To me, The Jam will always be a far better band than any that have taken place in this BOTB..... besides Floyd will get caned by the Beatles in the final... :D

art_26.jpg

or, in the words of Primal Scream (yet another band infinitely superior to Pink Floyd) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SNHtKfDxlg

KILL ALL HIPPIES

Wahey !!!!

Well played me :p :p :p :p

All joking aside, this has been an absolute top notch semi, well worthy of the final itself, in fact the final will have to be some event to get even close

Thanks to all my supporters, helpers and voters ... you know who you are ;) .. and well played and hard luck to MK and his team

Now lets raise the mast one final time and try to win this darned thing !!!

VOTE FLOYD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back