• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SZ BOTB Semi-Final. Pink Floyd V The Jam

who to go through to the final

• Pink Floyd

Votes: 36 46.2%
  • The Jam

Votes: 42 53.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cricko
Private Messaging !!

He's cheating!!

He's PMing people to vote!!

FIXXXXXXXX

Oh Jay get over yourself ... if you'd read all the threads properly you'd have noted that i've touched on this already.

There is nothing wrong with my "team" and i canvessing for votes, its like a bloody election for godsake and has certainly cheered up a cold and wet Sunday night, with most people having to prepare for another week of work i, for one, have found it all quite refreshing ... the fact i have a vested interest in the outcome is totally immarterial. If you can't see its a bit of fun then perhaps you should just go away and leave us to it :guns: :guns:

Right, rant over ...

VOTE FLOYD

Fcuk me this is hard work .

All I have done is run a game for Lee (Blueblood) and I have been accused of cheating , setting up other accounts to vote, Currupt, and god knows what else...

Maybe someone else wants to take these polls on,it's worse that being the X England manager ..

Fcuk me this is hard work .

All I have done is run a game for Lee (Blueblood) and I have been accused of cheating , setting up other accounts to vote, Currupt, and god knows what else...

Maybe someone else wants to take these polls on,it's worse that being the X England manager ..

Dont worry John.....I will look after you....

Right this poll closes at 7am tomorrow morning.....it has gone on for 3 days ..rather than the previous rounds of 24 hours....Enough time to canvas your votes etc ....

Right this poll closes at 7am tomorrow morning.....it has gone on for 3 days ..rather than the previous rounds of 24 hours....Enough time to canvas your votes etc ....

Unless we're losing right, just like you said in that secret dossier you emailled over earlier

whoops ... was that a secret .. heeheehee ;)

So how many can the.....

VOTE PINK FLOYD

....group win by I wonder....

Ahhhhh.......feeling all moist....

Unless we're losing right, just like you said in that secret dossier you emailled over earlier

whoops ... was that a secret .. heeheehee ;)

Shssssssssssss ...---.--..----....-----.... Now zip it ..:p

I spy a 4 point lead.....doo dah, doo dah.....I spy a 4 point lead....

Well well......its clear the attraction that PINK FLOYD have.....

So vote for them now....you know it makes sense.....

I spy a 4 point lead.....doo dah, doo dah.....I spy a 4 point lead....

Well well......its clear the attraction that PINK FLOYD have.....

So vote for them now....you know it makes sense.....

Yes Kylie but don't get carried away you owe me pleasures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back