• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SZ BOTB Semi-Final. Pink Floyd V The Jam

who to go through to the final

• Pink Floyd

Votes: 36 46.2%
  • The Jam

Votes: 42 53.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
FIX! Boooo! Ban the Cricko! Free the Woking 3!

Why are you saying fix and currupt just because you are loosing .I think Lee myself and a few others have made valid issues to support our claims and kept at it for 3 days.

Whoever wins it's fare and square...

Dear Mr Cricko, it has been brought to my attention that you are abusing what limited powers you have.
Any more bullying people to vote for some dodgy old band and I will delete this thread completely.

Yours sincerely,

Ken McJam

Dear Mr Cricko, it has been brought to my attention that you are abusing what limited powers you have.
Any more bullying people to vote for some dodgy old band and I will delete this thread completely.

Yours sincerely,

Ken McJam

:D :D .....

Yours sincerely,

Ken McJam

Hahahahahah

at last,another mod wakes from their slumber -to the terrible injustices to this board.

Ask yourself this guys,is there anything worse than vote-rigging?

see another reason not to vote Pink Floyd...who would call their cat Pink Floyd apart from drug induced hippies....

"Here pinky pinky....theres a good little boy Floyd........"...please:minger:

And we all know cats are evil......

Come on a vote for the Jam or do you really want to associated with old man Cricko music.....:eek:

Cats are not evil just misunderstood. And don't diss young Floyd, he is very sensitive.

People consider the originality here.

3 minutes of English Rose. Very nice ballet, a side I never knew weller had up until then.

or

A Collection of Small Furry Animals All Jiving Together in a Cave With a Pic. 26 minutes of total imagination from a fantastically warped mind.

Also, Pink Floyd came from Cambridge, a historical seat of learning, a decent bacon sandwich at the ground and where we were nearly always afforded 3 points on our visits there.

Woking on the other hand smells of p!$$.

time to bring out this me thinks

quadropheniase2d.jpg

What can Floyd offer other than a ****ed chief

001873-AP12.jpg

actually looks a little like Cricko...

Stop picking on my John.......

_1048700_peter_stringfellow300.jpg

And instead......

VOTE PINK FLOYD!

Ask yourself this guys,is there anything worse than vote-rigging?

Sorry, but thats a bit strong isn't it satv

Phoning and emailling to friends that you have on SZ asking to vote for you is not vote rigging.. next year i'm sure we'll all be contacted by people asking us to vote in the General Election .. now are you saying British politics is corru....

oh f*ck ... i'll get me coat :D :D :D :D

VOTE FLOYD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back