• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SZ BOTB Semi-Final. Pink Floyd V The Jam

who to go through to the final

• Pink Floyd

Votes: 36 46.2%
  • The Jam

Votes: 42 53.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Youtube was down earlier. Why aint it down now?!

We don't want to suffer with Pink Floyd FGS! VOTE THE JAM!

A band with racist leanings. The Jam =
Golly.jpg

For shame Mr Weller for shame

:eek: Slander! :eek: Damn the liars with a vote for THE JAM!

And he pulled the legs off spiders.

Dave Gilmour actually married a horse. FACT! and all his so-called guitar playing is faked by powerful Amstrad computers that are powered by gerbils that he torments by playing Interstellar Overdrive AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN.... until their brains explode with tedium overload!

Floyd 43 Jam 42. Now that is close.

Very Ken and this has been a great debate ....well mostly........Just 8 hours to go people till I close the votes....so make your last choices those who haven't already..

Be Wise, Be Sensible, Be Senile.

VOTE FLOYD

Fight for music that moves your soul, that reaches into your heart and gives it a great big squeeze, that makes you want to jump up on your feet and dance.

VOTE for the greatest band this country has ever produced. VOTE FOR THE JAM!

Very Ken and this has been a great debate ....well mostly........Just 8 hours to go people till I close the votes....so make your last choices those who haven't already..

VOTE FLOYD

John, at the top of the poll it states the poll will close at 1.50pm tomorrow. If you close it before then people might think it is fixed. Me included ! Especially if Floyd are just ahead.

Cricko
Private Messaging !!

He's cheating!!

He's PMing people to vote!!

FIXXXXXXXX

VOTE FLOYD

PINK Floyd fans can't add up because thay are senile and have had their brains mashed by such dross........

Vote the Jam

Dave Gilmour actually married a horse. FACT! and all his so-called guitar playing is faked by powerful Amstrad computers that are powered by gerbils that he torments by playing Interstellar Overdrive AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN.... until their brains explode with tedium overload!

now that is very very very funny MK ... full respect to you sir

VOTE FLOYD

John, at the top of the poll it states the poll will close at 1.50pm tomorrow. If you close it before then people might think it is fixed. Me included ! Especially if Floyd are just ahead.

No I did state when I posted the semi's that I would shut them at 7am ish on Monday leaving them open for some 3 days ish ......If the concensus is to leave it open until 1 ish tomorrow afternoon ..I don't have a problem with that.

Dont be fooled by the dirty tricks from those Jam people...

VOTE PINK FLOYD....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back