• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I don't know who the bloke is in the middle, but I thought it was a young Adrian Chiles!!

Squad so far :-

Rob M
Bobby Greenberg
Shrimp and 2 veg
Tilly hates yellow boots
davewebbsbrain
Cricko
Callan
Class
duncan bulgaria
Axe
Southminster
Ricey
Flinty
chapperzUK
Southchurch Steve
scamps
HBFC No1.

any more volunteers ?

do you need a keeper?

All posters are welcome to play. A few keepers have already volunteered, so looks like there may be a bit of rotation but given its a sunrise to sunset game there should be plenty of opportunities to get everyone a decent game.

Ken, i have already said i will do it and two of my friends who are on here have said they will come down as well, i believe training is this sunday?

I can't make this Sunday as I'm stagging in Estonia. Sorry.

Also, I'm a bit confused. Are we playing all day on the big event, or just for one hour of it?

Just to clarify it is SZFC who will be playing the full day against different teams who are taking up hour long slots, one of these hour long slots being a SZ.com XI.

Just trying to work out from Ken how many Zoners have signed up but even if there isn't the full XI we will be able to make up the numbers with some of our "supporters" who are also Zoners, thereby ensuring it is a SZ.com team.

Back