• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

How is game in our favour when they lead by 60 on first inninigs having had tehm 100 adrift with one wicket left? I said the series would be decided by the waggliest tail and this is it. Cannot see how we will recover from this in this Test Match. Can see us being 3 or 4 down before we wipe out any deficit. Frankly crap from England here.

How is game in our favour when they lead by 60 on first inninigs having had tehm 100 adrift with one wicket left?

Surely doesn't matter where they were - that's history. All that matters is the 60 first innings lead as we go into a still useful but steadily turning pitch. I've not seen Agar play his innings, but it does suggest that the wicket is pretty good for batting RIGHT NOW before it turns to a bowler's wicket. Delicately poised I'd say but the forthcoming deterioration has to give us a lot of hope.

Amazing start to the Series!

Surely doesn't matter where they were - that's history. All that matters is the 60 first innings lead as we go into a still useful but steadily turning pitch. I've not seen Agar play his innings, but it does suggest that the wicket is pretty good for batting RIGHT NOW before it turns to a bowler's wicket. Delicately poised I'd say but the forthcoming deterioration has to give us a lot of hope.

11/2 Ouch.

Chuckles!

:smile:

Come on England!!

Never watched cricket before. Enjoying this more than I thought I would to be honest. Helps I can have the TV on whilst working I suppose...

How is game in our favour when they lead by 60 on first inninigs having had tehm 100 adrift with one wicket left? I said the series would be decided by the waggliest tail and this is it. Cannot see how we will recover from this in this Test Match. Can see us being 3 or 4 down before we wipe out any deficit. Frankly crap from England here.

11/2. This game could be all up by close today. Absolute shambles. Pathetic.

Oh dear, how do you manage to get out of bed in the mornings? I think you need to watch

Horizon - Turning Pessimists into Optimists

Us optimists live seven years longer on average.... :smile:

Back